A cut above the rest

Back in Forte's room."Ah, it tears me up to see you this way master. Why do you torment yourself? There's the symbol of your curse." said Forte. He is indicating the rose. "Destroy it! And end these adolescent notions of love and redemption. End your pain forever" he continue to tell the Beast. The Beast lifts the cover off of the rose. "Yes! Do it! Smash it!" he cheered. The Beast growls and rasies his arm to smash the rose. A petal falls and lands on the gift which Belle left for the Beast next to the rose. The castle shakes a little. "Belle" exclaimed the Beast. 

"What are you doing? What is it?" asked Forte. The Beast open his present. "Oh a storybook. Does this one had pretty pictures you can color?" laughs Forte. "Utterly dreadful master" he added. "No! This one is different. It's from Belle" responded Beast. "Well that would account for the creative wraping" responded Forte. "Quiet! I want to read" the Beast ordered. 

Reading

"Once upon a time there was an enchanted castle. It's master seemed as cold as winter. Deep inside his heart--His cries echoed through the stone wall of the castle--though surrounded by servants, he was all alone. And in that simple act of kindness, he knew that someone cared. Christmas that year was spent exchanging humble gifts but the greatest gift that anyone received was the gift of hope." 

"Hmm...Hope" repeated the Beast. "No master! Come back!" ordered Forte. Beast leaves. "She'll only prolong your torment" he yelled. 

Back in the Dungeon. 

"You know what Belle? I don't need a tree to celebrate Christmas" realized Chip. "And I can do without mistletoe" realized Lumiere. "Well. I don't need tinsel" responded Cogsworth. "Oh, I don't need holly" responded Lumiere. "And I don't need a wreath" responded Cogsworth. "I don't need ornaments" responded Lumiere. "And I...don't need turkey" responded Cogsworth coming up with something else. "I don't need stuffing" responded Lumiere. "I don't need pudding!" yelled Cogsworth. 

 "Uh oh! It's the master" exclaimed Chip. Beast enters. 

"Uh, Belle. Can you forgive me?" asked Beast. "Of course. Merry Christmas" she responded. Everyone cheer. "Let's give Belle the Christmas she's always wanted" responded the Beast. 

Meanwhile

"So, Beast gets girl and it's a happy ending for everyone. Enchantment lifted, and Forte fades into the background. No longer important. No longer needed, I think not!" said Forte. He begins playing loud music which shakes the castle to pieces. 

"What is it mama? What's happening?" asked Chip. "Hurry now. Hurry!" responded Mrs. Potts trying to get everyone out of the way of the falling debris. "Can you believe I never took a lesson" said Forte. 

The floor between the Beast and Belle separates."Belle!" he yelled. "Oh no! Help!" She yelled. "Belle!" yelled the Beast. "Maestro! Stop! What do you think you're doing?" yelled Fife. "Don't you see Fife? They can't fall in love if they're dead!" yelled Forte. "I'll tell you what I see. A big old windbag" responded Fife. "You could have joined me Fife. But I see my triumph is a solo act" responded Forte. Papers begin to fly about and one lands in Fife's hands. "My solo! It's blank!" exclaimed Forte. "So naive. You're second fiddle Fife and that's all you'll ever be" responded Forte. 

"Forte!" realized the Beast. "We can remain as we are forever and ever!" Forte laughs evily. "Forte" yelled Beast entering his room. "Enough" he yelled. "Heavens, master. You're not singing!" yelled Forte. He blasts the Beast with music. 

Belle places a plank of wood across the crack in the dungeon floor and lead everyone across the floor. "Careful" she told them helping them across. Everyone enters the room. The shaking has almost knocked the rose and jar off the table. Cogsworth caught it. "Got it! Got it!" he told everyone. "Careful" responded Angelique. 

Forte is still blasting music. "Is this happy enough for you master? I know I'm downright giddy!" yelled Forte. "Oh master, they keyboard!" yelled Fife. Beast lifts the keyboard, breaking it and ending Forte's music. Cogsworth put the jar back on the table. "On no! What have I done? It's all my fault" exclaimed Fife. The Beast throws the keyboard into Forte, killing him. Forte screams. "Forte" responded Beast. "Oh yes, it is lovely" responded Mrs. Potts. 

"And you said it was impossible" responded Lumiere. "Uh-uh-uh-uh, I said it was impossible with out me" responded Angelique. "Everyone, shh-shh. Here they come" responded Cogsworth. "Wow" responded Chip. "The setting is perfect. Oh aren't they beautiful?" exclaimed Cogsworth. Belle and the Beast enter dressed. Belle in her yellow dress and the Beast in his blue suite looking nice. "It's wonderful" exclaimed Belle. Everyone cheers.