How does a moment last forever part 3 Happily ever after?

The Enchantress had also visited the evil queen and gave her, her magic mirror to see the fairest in the land. After she ended the curse on the Beast she left and moved to New Orleans in the United States to practice her magic on her own. She became Mama Odie and the reason why she had cursed the prince was because she could see in a spiritual sense that he wasn't a good young man and needed to learn a lesson. She actually have been blind since birth.   

After the dance, Belle went to her room and cried. Prince Adam came to her room to check in with her. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked her. "No. There is something I have to tell you" she told him. He took her hands into his. "What is it my love?" he asked her. "After when you let me go so I can save my father, I got there and I saw them throwing him into a carriage for the asylum. I tried to stop them and tried to tell them that he isn't crazy and that there is a Beast" she started. "Then what happen?" he asked. "Gaston grab me and brought me inside and rape me. I was finally able to grab the magic mirror to show him proof of you" she told him. She could tell that he was starting to get angry. "If he wasn't already dead, I would kill him for doing that to you" he told her. Then he tried to calm himself down and comfort his Belle. "You are with me now. Everything will be okay" he told her. 

A month later Belle found out that she is pregnant. 

"Beast there is something I have to tell you" she told him. "What is it my love?" he asked her. "I'm pregnant" she told him very sadly. "I don't know what to do" she admitted. "We will figure this out my love. I promise" he told her comforting her. 

Months later she gave birth to a boy and named him Gil. Belle doesn't want to be a mother to him and decided to give him up. Putting him in an orphanage. Belle was feeling depressed but Adam was there for her. 

The Beast had a tea set made that look like how Mrs. Potts and Chip looked when they were a a tea pot and tea cup. The prince then planned on asking Belle to marry him and he knew exactly how to do it. He brought her to the library in the castle where there was a table with a couple of chairs and champagne on the table. "What is this for?" she asked curios. He then presented her with a rose. "Oh Adam" she exclaimed smelling the flower. He went down on his knee. 

"Belle, when we first met I made assumptions about you and your father and I took you prisoner. I was a grumpy beast that gave up hope and ever finding someone who could love me but you changed all that. I am so grateful that you gave me a chance and we got to learn from each other. You were the girl I have been waiting for and now that we are together and I am human again I want to ask you if you could do me the honor and becoming my princess, my wife" he proposed presenting the ring in a ring box. "Oh Adam, yes I will marry you" she told him. He got up and they hugged. Him picking her up. 

They plan to have their wedding to be the wedding of the century. It was a big celebration. Almost everyone came to their royal wedding. Maurice was so proud of his daughter as he gave her away with tears in his eyes. Lumiere and Clogsworth were prince Adams best men. Pimpet and Mrs. Potts were Belle's maid and matrine of honor respectfully. And Chip was the ring barror. After when the priest pronounced them as husband and wife, they kissed and everyone cheer. 

After the wedding Belle and the Prince pack their stuff and decided to go on an adventure to see the world. Then they came back to France. Belle then found out that she was pregnant again and this time was really happy for it. It was a boy and they named him Gideon. Prince Adam also took a fascination in the dark arts through his books on magic. This terrified Belle but still see the good in him. He became the dark one. 

A year later Belle had given birth to another son and named him Benjamin. Ben for short. During her pregnancy with Ben, she would read all these pregnancy books. Ben is a handsome son. Then they decided to United the Kingdom of Auradon and banish all the villains to the isle of the lost. Belle's son she had because Gaston raped her also was sent there because of who his father was. He's 3 now.  Gideon is 1 and Ben is a new born.  

Belle also been trying to get the prince to be on the public's good side again. She loves literature and wanted to spread it to other girls like what she tried to do back when she was living in that small village. She had started a program and open the castle's library up to the public doing just that. Maurice have also started to open up about Belle's mother and told her how they met. They met in court and she was a part of the French nobility. So they won't always poor. Then the plague took her and they had to leave Paris. Belle and Adam started to think more about the future. She was caring to the community. 

There was a lot of hatred towards the prince because of the past that made him a target. The French Revolution was starting and Belle was trying to take action before the revolution began. They started to feed the public and lowering the taxis. But with all this effort wasn't enough. Gil was all grown up and had joined the army during the French Revolution wanting to be like his father and had anger towards his mother who abandon him and who he blamed for his father's death. 

They had to flee and went into hiding. When Ben came of age where he is about to take the throne he made his first proclamation for a few of the villain kids to come to their school. Mel being the daughter of Melificant was one of them.  That is a story for another time but they did fall in love and Ben proposed to her. Belle, Prince Adam, and their son Gideon moved to Germany to get away from the revolution. Ben had also turned into a beast by his ex girlfriend Audrey, the daughter of sleeping beauty. Unfortunately, Belle and Adam were found by Gil and he murdered them.   

Gideon got married and they had Alan. Alan becomes the Duke of Weselton. After the events in Frozen, the Germans wanted him out so ones again they had to move. They moved to England which during this time was the British Industrial Revolution. It was a changing scenery and making so much money opportunity. They made enough money to be well off. They also brought the tea set with them. 

He got married to an English woman and they had a boy and named him Archimedes Q. Porter. Archimedes got married and he became a professor. They had a baby girl named Jane. When Jane was all grown up, she and the professor went on an expedition to Africa and had brought the tea set.   

The present 

"So we are descendants of Belle and Prince Adam?" asked Mary. "Yes we are" answered Jane. "How was the story?" asked Tarzan. "I think she really enjoy it" responded Jane. Mary nodded her head. "Mommy I'm sleepy" she then responded. "Good night my love. Have sweet dreams about princesses and Beasts" responded Jane leaving her daughter's room with her husband.