06 | Taking Care of You

================================
A/N: This part contains sexual stuffs. Please skip this and move on to chapter 8 if you're uncomfortable.

I repeat, SKIP IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE.
================================

There was a moment, almost suspended in time, where they just stared at one another, Bin still with his dick in his hand, and Dongmin barely breathing out of fear that he might startle Bin. Then Dongmin was wrenching his sweater off, going to his knees in front of the bed, Bin spreading his legs to accommodate Dongmin between them.

Not a word was spoken, Dongmin closing his eyes as he pressed his lips to Bin's thigh appreciatively, Bin unable to tear his gaze away from Dongmin, willingly on his knees before him, caressing his legs with his hands.

Dongmin kissed his way up the inside of Bin's thigh, his lips lingering each time, tasting and worshipping and still entirely in disbelief that this was Bin, his straight as a log best friend who he'd known since elementary school, spreading his legs wider for Dongmin to explore.

Bin was breathing heavily, mouth open and cheeks flushed as he watched Dongmin's mouth travel along his skin, his mind struggling to catch up with the reality of the situation.

Dongmin took a moment to admire Bin's cock, long and beautiful and already starting to turn red, and he almost moaned at the gasp Bin let out when he wrapped his hand around the base, giving it a few slow strokes and watching in fascination. He pressed his tongue to the shaft, running it up the length and humming at the taste, closing his eyes and swirling it around the head.

Bin's hand that had been stroking himself hovered uselessly in the air, and he was grateful when Dongmin gently took hold of his wrist, guiding it towards his head. Bin tangled his fingers in Dongmin's hair, gripping it loosely, biting his lip when Dongmin let out a soft groan. His dick responded by twitching eagerly, and Bin felt like he should be embarrassed, but he couldn't find it in him. He had a feeling somehow that even despite their friendly banter, this wasn't something Dongmin would hold against him, trusted that he wouldn't make him feel bad about it later, and he supposed that was the reason he was able to let go and enjoy himself like this.

Dongmin closed his lips around the head of Bin's cock, his stomach fluttering at having someone in his mouth again. It had been a while, and he certainly hadn't expected to get laid during this vacation, least of all with Bin, but he was determined to give him the best damn blowjob he could. It was hotter, for some reason, knowing exactly whose cock he was sucking, whose head he was stroking with his tongue, whose soft moans were filling the small room, waking his own cock to life in his trousers.

“Holy fuck.” Bin groaned when Dongmin took him deeper, sliding down until his lips met his hand, and he watched Dongmin through hooded eyes, amazed at how easily he took him. Not that Bin was huge, but his previous sexual partners had always been somewhat hesitant, obviously doing it for Bin's pleasure, and not their own. Dongmin wasn't blowing him to get Bin off in the fastest possible way, despite that having been their original deal. No, Dongmin was almost reverent in the glide of his lips along Bin's skin, sucking like he couldn't get enough of his cock, and it was quickly turning Bin into a moaning mess.

He looks so pretty.

Bin hadn't been far off when Dongmin interrupted him earlier, and he knew he wouldn't be able to last long, not with Dongmin sucking him so eagerly, free hand fondling his balls and making it harder for Bin to keep his voice down, but he wanted to drag this out as long as he could. Maybe it wasn't polite, maybe he should for once do his best to cum quickly, to not take advantage of Dongmin's hospitality in such a way, but Bin had never been blown by someone who clearly enjoyed it almost as much as Dongmin did, and whether due to morbid curiosity or something else that he wasn't quite sure he wanted to pinpoint, Bin clung to his last strand of coherence, refusing to let go yet.

Dongmin moaned around Bin's cock when he tasted precum, his chest swelling with pride at how much Bin was enjoying himself, and he dared a glance up at Bin's face, almost forgetting to breathe with how gorgeous Bin looked. Eyes half closed, mouth open as strings of moans left his lips, cheeks gently flushed as he met Dongmin's gaze, Bin was a sight to behold, and Dongmin thought he could bob his head on Bin's cock for hours if only he would look at him like that.

“Min, I--I'm...” Bin said breathlessly, giving Dongmin's hair a gentle tug, knowing it would be inconsiderate to not at least warn Dongmin of his impending orgasm. To his surprise, Dongmin didn't pull back, even when Bin's legs tensed and he moaned desperately, spurt after spurt filling Dongmin's mouth. Dongmin kept sucking him through the aftershocks, and Bin was almost afraid he would have to pull him off before he got too sensitive, but Dongmin pulled back just as his dick started to soften, panting softly.

“Fuck, you swallowed?” Bin asked, frowning at how foreign his own voice sounded to him, raspy and low, even more so than normal. Dongmin shrugged, the blush on his cheeks darkening, and Bin bit his lip at the sight of him. Before the silence had time to get uncomfortable, Dongmin got up, avoiding Bin's eyes and heading towards the bathroom without a word, shocking Bin enough that he didn't speak right away. “Where are you going?”