EP | Best[boy]friends

They had gone out after dinner, wrapped in warm clothing, scarves pulled almost up to their noses, and walked a ways up the hill, until they found a large rock that was perfect to sit on. They admired the view, hands tangled despite the mittens making it hard, looking out over the resort and the valley further down, and despite the darkness and the wind howling in the distance, they were comfortable.

"Hey, Binnie?"

"Hmm?"

"How did things go between you and that dude? You know, the one working at that library," Dongmin asked, his smile hidden behind his scarf, but Bin noticed the way his eyes glinted, even in the dark.

"Awful," Bin said, shaking his head, though he was sporting a smile of his own. "His ass was terrible, and he definitely could have used his mouth more."

"Jerk," Dongmin mumbled, bumping his shoulder against Bin's with a laugh that made Bin's heart flutter in his chest.

"You asked," he said and shrugged, glancing at Dongmin when he leaned closer, resting his head on him. "how about you? How did things go between you and that modelling guy?"

"He's not really impressive, you know? His dick needs some more workout." Dongmin answered with a mischievously glint in his eyes, and Bin let out an indignant yelp.

"Maybe he can show you more once you two are together..?" Bin suggested reluctantly, trying to play the game that Dongmin has set. "So, say... are we boyfriends now?"

Dongmin laughed lightly and decided to play more. "I thought we were talking about that modelling guy I met at the bar?"

"Hey! You just break my heart!" Bin put a hand in his chest pretending to hurt by the latter's response.

Dongmin chuckled, looking down at the resort where his family was probably preparing to go to bed, shuffling closer to Bin, curling an arm around his waist. "If you want to be,"

"I'd like that," Bin said, leaning his head against Dongmin's and shifting his gaze forwards as well. "I'd like that a lot."

================================
A/N: Yey! They are finally together! I've prepare a sequel for this entitled 'Always You' and things will get wilder in there (if you know what I mean...) BUT THERE IS A PLOT SO YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT IF YOU LIKE but you can also stop here if you're uncomfortable! Thanks for reading. ^^

================================