07 | Taking Care of Me

“I need to take care of this,” Dongmin mumbled, knowing he didn't need to gesture to the tent in his pants for Bin to realise what he meant.

Bin's reactions had been so hot, Dongmin was rock hard just from blowing him, and he wasn't about to take a cold shower and just will the boner away.

“Minnie, come back here,” Bin said, having caught his breath enough to sound somewhat firm in his command. Dongmin stopped in his tracks, though he didn't turn around, and Bin got up with a sigh, wrapping his arms around Dongmin's abdomen, pulling him flush against his back. “Lie down on the bed, I'll help you out.”

“Binnie, you don't owe me anything,” Dongmin insisted, even when Bin's hand brushed over the front of his trousers, the brief contact enough to make him moan, and he didn't have it in him to be embarrassed. “I can deal with it, don't worry.”

“Nonsense,” Bin said, cupping the front of Dongmin's trousers and squeezing him gently, and it felt so strange to be touching him like this, to feel a bulge underneath his palm that wasn't his own. “True friends don't let their friend blow them and leave them to take care of their own boner.”

Dongmin didn't know what to say to that, so he remained silent, keeping his hips still despite how much he wanted to grind against Bin's hand.

He had to remind himself who Bin was, he didn't have any experience with a cock that wasn't his own, and Dongmin didn't want to startle him by moving too much.

He was limp in Bin's hold, even as Bin took a step back, carefully guiding Dongmin to lie down on the bed, his back on the mattress and his gaze fixed on the ceiling.

“You really don't have to,” Dongmin mumbled, though his mind was screaming at him to shut up and stop protesting, to take everything Bin had to offer.

“I want to,” Bin replied, voice low, but firm, and there wasn't a hint of hesitance in his tone. His determination was what finally shut Dongmin up, and he lay there, still avoiding looking at Bin, not wanting to do anything that could scare him off.

Bin swiftly undid Dongmin's belt, gliding his trousers off his legs and throwing them to the floor. He ran his hands up his thighs, gripping the hem of his boxers and pulling them off slowly, gradually revealing Dongmin's body.

Dongmin was hard, dick standing proudly between his legs as Bin got his boxers all the way off and discarded them, and Bin admired his girth for a second before running his fingers along the length. As dicks went, Dongmin's wasn't too bad, not that Bin spent a lot of time staring at them.

He grabbed the small tube of lube still on the bed after earlier and squeezed some into his hand, wrapping his fist loosely around Dongmin and blushing at the loud moan that followed.

“Why do you have lube?” Dongmin asked, not yet so far gone that he didn't realise how slick Bin's hand was.

“I wasn't planning on getting some, if that's what you think,” Bin said, breathing out a laugh as he gave Dongmin a few experimental strokes, getting used to the feel of his length in his hand.

“But you must have packed it on purpose,” Dongmin said, closing his eyes when Bin's hand moved, surprised he was still coherent enough to string words together.

“Be glad I did,” Bin said, smiling at how that was what Dongmin chose to point out. “Unless you normally prefer jerking off dry.”

“I just find it interesting how you planned to jerk it when you knew we would be sharing a hotel room.” Dongmin tried to keep his pleasured noises down for the sake of the neighbours, but Bin's hand felt good wrapped around his cock like that, and to his pleasant surprise, there was a distinct lack of hesitation to his movements.

“I'm offended you're still able to talk,” Bin said, planting his free hand on the bed next to Dongmin, finding a comfortable position and stroking him earnestly.

He watched Dongmin squirm, gripping the sheets tightly, fists clenching as gasps and moans left his lips, and Bin hoped that warm feeling in his chest was just pride that he could turn Dongmin into a stuttering mess.

Dongmin's toes curled in pleasure, and he bit down on his hand to keep his voice hushed, his hips lifting off the bed as he humped Bin's fist. Bin didn't seem to mind, continuing to stroke him expertly, fingers finding exactly the spots that made Dongmin's moans rise in volume, wrist moving at exactly the right angle. Dongmin let himself focus only on Bin's hand on his cock, the warm feeling of a calloused palm against his heated flesh, making his head spin.

He moaned Bin's name as he came, arching off the bed and muffling his sounds with his hand as best he could. Bin's gaze roved over Dongmin as he milked his orgasm from him, from his flushed face contorted in pleasure to his gorgeous cock that was shooting cum over his own stomach and Bin's hand.

He had never seen another man cum up close before, and something about it was exciting. Maybe it was just the thrill of it being the first time, or maybe it was knowing that despite his lack of experience, he could still bring Dongmin over the edge.

Dongmin was still staring at the ceiling in disbelief, hand covering his mouth, remaining completely still out of fear that Bin would bolt once the reality of the situation kicked in.

Getting involved with a straight guy was always a bad idea, but his best friend, at that? Dongmin found it hard to enjoy the post-orgasmic bliss his body was experiencing when his mind was panicking, afraid he had screwed up and lost Bin forever.

When Bin got up without a word and headed for the bathroom, Dongmin couldn't hold the tears back any more, they spilled down his cheeks silently, his heart clenching with regret over what he'd done.

One mistake was all it took, and now Bin would never look at him the same way again, would always see him as that disgusting homo who had taken advantage of him in a moment of weakness.