Homely Surprise

I'm at school and about to get on the bus but i made a plan for heart break. My ex boyfriend always walked me to my bus and wait til my friend, Omari gets on first. The plan was for her to get on the bus before me and before i go on the bus. I would hug him and whispe in he's ear and say "It's over" but things went downhill. Omari was to busy laughing til she couldn't use her senses and I broke with him before she even past the second bus. We rode om the bus til the stop and her mom picked us up since we both live far from the school. Her mom drops me off, then I realized a nice all black explorer. It reminded me of the car Dana was in when I meet him. But I thought it was my mind playing tricks. I open the door with my keys and saw my mom's purse. As I closed and locked the door, I yelled "Ma, I broke up with my boyfriend". When I turned the corner towards the kitchen, I saw something on the coner of my eye. There, Five perfect boys sitting in my loving room. I gasped of the sight of gorgeous and tried to hold in my scream. My mom was sitting in her favorite chair, Will sat on the floor, and the rest of the boys were on the couch. My mom said "go get situated, I need to talk the boys". I nodded with my mouth hanging and I slowly walked while looking at excellence.

-----------Authors note-----------

sorry the shortness but please comment if you want an image...love ya wonderful people.