The Devil's Daughter

So I stood there looking at evil as Dana help it up to it's feet. "What the hell happened here" Dana yelled but ignored. "Stay the Fuck away from my Art Dairy you gapped tooth bitch" I yelled while pointing my finger in her face. "What the hell are you talking about, I was reading my journal after writing it" She said while holding up a journal that looks exactly like mine. I looked closer at the situation and saw my Art Diary at the bottom of the bed which where I would never hide it. I got even more pissed that I place my forearm on Becky's neck on slammed her into the wall. I grabbed Dana's shirt and kissed him right in her face then pushed him off. Becky started to ball up her fist but didn't do anything. "Stay away from my Art Diary or---" I whispered but interrupted "or what" she said quiet loudly. "Or your little boyfriend right here" Then unpinned her and sat on the bed. "Won't see you again, NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS HOUSE, and stay over there for the night " then Dana took her home and stayed. I slept peacefully but felt violated of my privacy because of the Devil's daughter.  The next day, Omari came over so we can head to a party Gabe imvited us to. We waited for Gabe to pick us up and when he did, he told us who's party it was, It was Nolan Gould's party. "Oh, I got to pick up some more people" Gabe said as me and Omari looked at the 4 remaining seat. "How many people?" "4" he responded to Omari's question then stopped at a unfamiliar house but Omari seemed to know.

-------Omari P.O.V--------

Soon as Gabe got out of the car I complained "Noooooo, please god no"  while Chelle looked confused. "What's wrong?" "This is the Devil's house" I explained. "This is Olivia's house and we got beef but no one knows that we hate each other" and Chelle eyes widened. I jumped in the back-back seat by Chelle and told her that a week ago that Olivia kissed Will then put itching powder in my bed to back off Will. "That explains a lot" Chelle quoted.

-------Gabe P.O.V-------

So I ring the door bell and wait and while I was waiting I saw Omari's ass in the air in my car but then I couldn't see but their faces because they were in the back-back seat. Then finally, Dana, Becky, Will and Olivia came out and we got into but it was tension. I thought it was because of Chelle and Dana. " Ok, no drama, yelling nor screaming, and any beef you got with anyone, SUCK IT IN" I said then drove off to the party. I was fun at the party, took some pictures, drunk a lot punch and ate a lot of food, Danced my ass off, and saw Chelle alone. I went to her and dragged to the floor where Omari took over then they told us to grab a partner. I went to my girlfriend, who was already at the party, Will and Omari went together, Becky and Olivia danced with each other. Chelle was back in her spot looking like a southern bell.

-------Dana P.O.V------

I went to the bathroom and saw everyone dancing with someone but Chelle. I looked at how she had her braids in a high ponytail with two briads hanging on both sides of her face. The way she crosses her legs with her hands crossed over her jeans. Looked until I saw that guy, Dimetire, come and takes Chelle's hand and slow dances to Musiq Soulchild- Yes. My heart missed her goofy country nonsense when she's sleepy. The way we danced together, the way I hold her in my arms, and GOSH that girl was a great kisser. That kiss she gave me in front of Becky was probably the last time I will ever feel that beautiful heaven like lips.