Art Diary

------Dana P.O.V------

I was so angry for what I did but even more that Chelle is on a date with her ex. So I invited Becky over to the house to watch the most creepiest but awesome movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas. When she got here, she seemed kind of scared but she was probably hopeing that a pan doesn't come to her head. "Calm down, she isn't here and if she was, she isn't going kill you" as I stepped and put her face in my hand " Yet" I added. Her I eyes widened and said I was kidding, I kissed her and invited to her in. I asked her to sit and start the movie as I popped popcorn. I walked in the kitchen to find a note on the fridge.

-Dana

I will be at Will's after my date so I'll be home tommorow or so but I'm pretty sure your with your crabsickles and you don't care.

I felt like I shot her in the back with a gun and threw away our trust. " DANA, the movie started" she snapped me out of my trance. I grabbed the popcorn, went into the living room and wrapped my arm around Becky. We ate, kissed, laughed, cuddled, woohooed, and fell asleep at the end of three hours.

------Chelle P.O.V------

It felt like I was with Dimeitre all day and it was fun until the end of my date. I asked Dimetire to take me to Will's house and I called omari. Omari answered the phone but omari was doing "special things". She asked me if I could do her a fave and hang up so she can be with her boo. " Matter of fact, just take me home" as I got into the car. We drove to my house and sat there in the car because I was so tired but I was so comfortable in Dimetire's passanger seat. "I can't get out of this car but I'm so tired" I said while putting my head back. "I feel ya Chel" as I turned my head to him while smiling. "I haven't heard that nickname since we last dated but I got to get out of this car". I got out the car and Dimetire walked me to my door. "I had fun tonight Chel" "Me too D---" i was cut off when he kissed me. He wrapped his arms around my lower back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away and said "That's enough fun for tonight but I'm going in my bed". "Can I come?" He said jokingly while biting his lip. I smiled, waved goodbye, and walked inside the house. I walked in and saw Dana laying on the couch with his arm in a position like someone was there. I walked upstairs to Dana's room, which is where I sleep. The door was closed and the lights were on. I opened the door and there stood a tramp. Becky stood there in with an evil look on her face with Art Diary in her hand. " WHAT THE HELL ARE DOING WITH MY ART DAIRY YOU BISH" I yelled. "You poor, poor girl, you think I'm scared of you because your not from here" she said with a tone that pissed me off. "You bitch" I yelled while grabbing her hair. I pinned her to the floor and beat that bishes face up. " What the hell Chelle, GET OFF HER" Dana yelled as he came up through the door. He nudged me off and I stood there to see what the little witch was going to say.