Omari on 12 Play

We made it off the plane and heard the net day that all of the band member's parent were leaving for the month. Each of the girls stayed at their dates house. I decided to ship all of their names and me and Dana's were #Chana. Will and Oamri was wierd like them, #Omil and Cole and Kayyla's were #Koala. Suzzette and David were #Sudaz and Yesenia and Gabe were. #Yebe.

------------OMARI P.O.V------------

yay, I was excited to see all the books Will had and we can have like a reading club to ourselves. I got to his house and when i say he had books, he had some books. Will gave me a tour of the house and told him a little about me. Hours went by and around night, Will asked me if I wanted to read with him in his room. He had a twin bed with a Pokemon as his sheets and he said we had to cuddle a little. Took a while to get settled but we started to read Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet". I read Juliet and he read Romeo and it felt real that i didn't notice that i was getting closer to his body. Which by the way is gorgeous as hell but who's really watching. I guess he felt some type of way and he grab my chin. He started into my eyes and he touched the tip of my lip and I ran to the kitchen. I fixed me some water in a green plastic cup which Will told me he loved. Then next minute, I was sweeped off my feet and I dropped the cup on the floor even when I tried to make it into the sink. Will tried to walk back upstairs but instead he dropped me, Fell, and landed on top of me from the water I spilled. We laughed and then he kissed me passionately, we stood up and start walking towards the couch. We he clamped my hands and pinned me to the couch. He started to put little kisses from my neck to my thigh. He came in between my legs to kiss me even more passionately. He grabbed my thigh as i grabbed his off and abs from God appeared. A good two minutes past and we were in underwear and made our way to his bed. The night went on and only thing I remembered was waking us to this really surprised sexually cute Asian Warrior. I texted Chelle and my friend Jada the news of what happened.

--------Chelle P.O.V-----------

"I knew I was going to do it first" I replied to the text. I wasn't amazed that she did Will but Will do it with any one was unimaginable. But the way Omari mood was from her texts and Snapchats, I must of been good I guess. Also, she wasn't the only who did the do last night but Will. I guess they do make a cute couple and they're both wierd but they fit perfectly.