F i v e

Messages
💕Minhoe is currently active

💕Minhoe
Im sorry about what happened earlier.
Sent 5:56 pm
💕Minhoe
That was unprofessional of me. 'N it was rude, ik.
💕Minhoe
Im sorry.
💕Minhoe
Ji?
💕Minhoe
Hyejin-ah
💕Minhoe
Park Hyejin
💕Minhoe
Screw it, whatever.
Have a great day ig..
Sent 6:03 pm
Read 9:48 pm

...

..

.

//San POV\\

\\Earlier//

She was with Chris. Or Chan, people say.

She was talking to him. She seemed happy when she talked to him. The way she smiled towards him is so... bright. Yet his, was even brighter as his eyes met with her oh-so beautifully pure ones. He saw her beautiful brown hair that was rich like dark chocolate. Her small, natural complexion that made her unique.

I don't know why people would always discriminate her for that.

Her sweet, upbeat tone in her voice when we would talk. Her cheerful looking eyelids that would beam up softly like the smile that she owned. Her determined, conceited personality. Being full of herself, yet she still can be considerate at the same time. It confuses me sometimes. However, i still liked how she was. No matter what she was like, or how she is, i still like her. As a friend, and more than that.

Here we are now. Enjoying the view that stood out in front of us.

//3rd POV\\

"The view is beautiful out here, am i right? Or am i right?" She chuckled, looking at the blonde haired boy who just stared at her gleamingly.

"It's beautiful like you," The words only to be heard in his thoughts.

"You're right." The two now laughing as they just looked out in the starry night sky.

It was seven thirty late at night. The two still out and about in their own world. Completely forgetting all their sorrows from their minds. They really were inseparable.

But what they didn't know that someone was watching them from afar. Someone who was out with his lover, admiring the alluring view that sparkled pleasantly from a distance. The couple was just sitting a few benches away from the two devoted friends. Their legs were swinging happily as they joked around, looking out at the view peacefully.
His hand was intertwined with the beached brown waved haired girl. Her makeup more light and neutral than before. Her lips were lightly tinted with pink. A brown ruffled turtle neck wrapped around her neck gently, while a white plain skirt overlapped it. Finishing off a look that boys would kill to be hers.

Another stood from behind. This time he was with his group of friends.

A young braced boy stood from his left. His eye catching smile that could never leave your brain. Bright soft features were displayed clearly on his innocent looking face. Soft coloured sand like hair flew from his roots down to his ears, making him only look ten times more remarkable.