1 0

HYEJIN

"hyejin, ill make you slowly like me too. i'll show you how it feels to be loved. please?"

it all replayed back into my mind. now here i am, lying on my bed rethinking my life decisions, yet squealing at the same time. was he for real? did chan really like me? yet i didnt like him back, i needed to explain this situation to minho so we can be on good terms.

plus, i need to tell him about something else..

it was only quarter to eight, I should text him to meet up.

------

JI
hey, can we meet up?
Min please?
answer me min

Min
Why would we need to meet up?
don't you have a boyfriend already?
Huh Ji?

JI
since when did I say he was my boyfriend?

Min
your lips and what I saw said so

JI
Min I didn't even kiss him back!
I was in shock and confused okay?
I didn't know what to do!

Min
whatever

JI
can we just meet up?
the café near your place

Min
yeah okay fine
bye.

------

NO ONES POV

"Hey," she got up from her seat. the warmth of her hot drink slowly disappeared when she tried to greet him but he just resisted and sat down. he just hummed back, this of course bothering her.

"do you want anything?"

"no." his face showed pain and anger. when her eyes tried to meet with his she saw nothing but darkness, sending chills down her spine. she sat back on her chair grabbing onto her drink once again taking a small sip. she sighs.

"that kiss min? it didn't mean anything to me, I swear." he slowly brought his head up, eyes looking right at her. one eyebrow went up, his face displaying "does-it-look-like-I-care?" face.

she groans in annoyance.

"im being serious here Minho!" she kept her voice loud yet only loud enough for him to hear and no one else. he gets up harshly.

"can we talk about this outside?" before she could even respond he was already out of the doors. she cusses quietly under her breath.

------

"oh so he likes you? then that means the kiss meant something huh?" she slaps her hand onto her thigh.

"I said that the kiss didn't mean anything to me, Minho! how hard is it for to understand?"

"I don't know, maybe because you didn't tell me you guys had something going on?" he scoffs, his lips cracking a cold smirk.

"we have nothing going on between each other! he asked me to be his girlfriend but I declined! I have no feelings for him other than seeing him as a close friend, okay?!" now they were both screaming at each other in the middle of a park, the clouds overlapping the moons reflective light.

"why are even so mad about this anyways min?"

MINHO

I bring my hands down from its form of being crossed.

you really want me to tell you now, Park Hyejin?

I walk towards her, holding onto her hands. my eyes softened when I met with hers again. I didn't feel the anger anymore. she looked at me with pained eyes, along with confusion.

"why?" I could see her gulp down air, I chuckle.

"I guess I should just show you."

but I felt her hand at my chest, causing me to stop.

"we cant min." I pull aback. I slightly frown.

"Why cant we, Ji?"

"because, we're just friends." my heart pulsed.

"and, i gave someone else a chance." i pull back from her.

"who?"

"yugyeom."

and so i ran away from the one i thought i liked, loved. i ran all the way to her place again.

———
a/n:
sorry if the chapter is bad.
its almost 12 at midnight and im writing this so yeah-

19/12/5