Three

"Babe!" A high pitched voice came from a distance.
"Aigoo, Yaeri-ah." He ruffled the top of his hair. Showing more of his glowing face.

She came running into the boys arms. You fumed.
Yes you were extremely jealous, but who could blame you? You've liked the boy for so long, but he's only recognized you as a friend. It hurt you painfully knowing you aren't the one in his arms.

Faintly, you smiled before leaving your spot. Leaving the two love birds be.

//Minho POV\\

"I missed you," I whispered as i hugged her tightly.
I expected a reply but all she did was hum, replying only to my hug. But it didn't mind me at all.

I really loved her. I loved her so much, and im so happy she accepted to be my girlfriend. But yet i still felt something empty inside my heart. I just didn't know what it was.

..

After our little moment, I turned around only to be near random students whom weren't my friends.
I expected Hyejin to stay, but she was nowhere to be seen. Same with the guys.
Oh well, i mumbled.
"Ready babe?" I looked slightly under me to see such a beautiful girl questioning me. I nod in response, giving her a sly smile. She smiles back before she looked ahead, locking her arm between mine. The two of us then walking to our class in which we were both in.

~~~~~

~Few minutes before~

//Chan POV\\

We were all packing up for our next class.
"Yah, channie-hyung!" A loud yet quiet whisper came ringing to my ears. I cock my head to face the owner of the voice, Felix.
"Yeah?" Confused for why he would have to whisper so roughly at me.
"Look over there. Its yaeri." We both scoffed, as he pointed to the girl that we both disliked a lot.

We couldn't understand why Minho would go for such a girl like her. But I didn't really care as much as i did before i met and saw who he was dating. All that i was grateful for was that he didn't choose her.

"Bro, lets leave the two alone. Ion wanna see 100 layered makeup girl around me," The joke leaving me "gasping" air, yet i still laughed hysterically. Earning awkward glances from people, we calmly stopped. I patted his back, "Good one Felix."
"Haha, thanks Chan."
His strong accent was way more powerful than mine when we or he spoke in english.
Swinging my arm from the bottom of my waist up to my chest, i give him a thumbs up. Along with a wide toothy smile. With that we both started to clean ourselves up.

..

"Babe!" I cringed from her saying that. Awfully disgusted from their unpleasant romance.
So I decided to glance over at Ji.

She looked... upset?
I was about to ask if she was alright, but she had already started to walk away from the table.
She must've been disgusted too, i thought.

Felix was already prepared and cleaned up. With that we both walked over to our class.

~~~~~

//Jeongin POV\\

We were all having fun in games until trash bag Yaeri came. I rolled my eyes. I was getting sick of it. They seriously want me to make me puke, or she i should say.

I just sat there with my one hand supporting my head while the other relaxed on the table. My face, clearly 'poker like'.
"You okay, Jeongin?" I looked at her with an expressionless face. She understood my hint.
"Why-" I cut her off.
"Beside me," My voice was starting to become more irritating and raspy.
She looked over to my right only to see the lovebirds being all lovey dovey. I looked at her once more, as she understood why i was so cold out of the blue.
Our eyes locked, her mouth shaped into an 'O'.
But i wasn't paying attention to just that. I was also paying attention to something else...

...

..

.