e i g h t

"We're breaking up." He said aloud. Some students stopping in their tracks to glance over from the sudden news. Nearly everyone knew they were a thing, even teachers.

"What?! Why?" The waters that glistened in her eyes, streamed down the plums of cheeks.

"I can't do this anymore. I think I.. Like someone else." With that he walked away in guilt, but the pressure on his shoulders lifted. It was over.

———

"It was all over the school!"

"I dont believe you Felix-ssi, i gotta ask minho-ah myself." As if he had magic powers, the boy they were expecting came.

"Speaking of the devil." Mumbled Eunbi.
The boy tilts his head im curiosity. The dark wooden tray clasped in his hands.

"Huh?"

"Minho-ah.." He starts off.

"Did you really break up with Yaeri?"

He nods.

———
//hyejin pov\\

I look up to Minho in shock. Did he really, break up with Yaeri? Well I mean, they never really looked good together anyways. But, does it mean i can pull the trigger? Does it mean that i can confess? Yet, i never felt the type of feeling i thought i had towards him. I just, don't understand because i felt this feeling to someone else who wasn't him.

//Chan POV//

It must've been because of yesterday, I just knew it. This anger was being concealed within me. I knew he would have some sort of feeling for her sometime, but I never thought it would be so soon. I just have to play my move before its too late.

———

Heh short chapter but i tried to update this book!

19/10/20

yeah just fixed something here cause of whatll happen in a upcoming chapter ;)

19/11/25