S i x

//Chan POV\\

I took her into my grasp. My hand tightly latching onto hers. I hated seeing her being mistreated in any sort of way, it just broke me seeing her upset.

"Felix, Jeongin, we're leaving." I faced the two who were completely blank faced, as they just witnessed what had happened. Of course, they didn't wanna be involved so they watched about 6 steps away from the scene.

//Felix POV\\

"Felix, Jeongin, we're leaving," he said.
I, just nodding in response.

Our steps now taking its own path.
Without hyung looking, i turned my head around only to see minho-hyung glancing not at me but..
Y/n and Chan?

And his eyes, his eyes looked like they were fuming with anger. But why? All it was, was a text and hyung taking y/n. To be honest I wouldn't be that mad about it.

We continued our walk towards the exit of the beach gate.

Bowing our heads towards the security that stood tall and straight from the gate.
"Have a good night, take care out there."
"We will," i say. Bowing once more before leaving the place fully.

//Jeongin POV\\

"So we're gonna walk back to my house? Or?" She trailed off.

"Shit" cussing beneath his breath. Causing all of us to look at him. Thats when he suddenly let go of Hyejin noona. Then we realized. We have no ride.

"Oh, i can call my brother.." she mumbled. I could sense the anxiety and her being a bit uncomfortable beside chan hyung. We all just nod in response as she grabs her phone out of her bag.

"Yah! Y/n! Boys! Get in," a loud annoyed yell could be heard from a distance. "Coming!" We all yell, as we hurried our way towards the car that was parked not far from where we were waiting from.

The three of us boys say at the back while hyejin noona sat at the front beside jinyoung hyung. We were a bit squished, but we figured things out. Eventually we were on our ways back home.

//San POV\\

I just saw her leave. In front of my eyes. She left, but with force. God i wanted to just punch that cruel face of that mozzarella haired boy. Then again i just stayed silent as i didnt wanna make anything bigger, and i regret that. I shouldve went and took her. Took her back into my hands, bringing her home myself.

I glared into the so called, min boy before i took my leave as well. My steps going faster and faster from my anger.

//AU POV\\

"Oppa! Where have you been? I thought you would wait for me. Why did you walk over here? Why-"

"Im bringing you home." He grabbed her wrist, dragging her harshly towards the lot. The girl quickly
became silent, but cussing in annoyance in her thoughts.

Dumb bastard. She thought.

"Bye, hyung! Take care noona!" A soft gentle voice yelled. Making the girl from the seat slightly smile.

Meanwhile, the older smiled back at the younger before driving his way back to where the two siblings lived.

"Chan told me you had something to tell me?"

"Yes," quiet mutters only to be heard.

"Can i... can i move schools, Youngie?" Her head now looking up, only to face a shocked expression of the older who was full of confusion.

"C..Can you what?!"