03

Alia's pov:
It's Thursday and i hate my life it is actually 5am and i have to go out of my bed to go to university because i have class at 8 grait just grait fuck.
We arived to class it's 8:15 and the teacher didn't come "i hate him" i said."it's the 100th time you said it."Hinou said i know" i am going watch my beg for me will you "i said" where you going "she asked me" you know i had to change my clothes this morning so i skipped coffe i am going to buy some"i said leaving then i went to the coffe shop, i noticed someone his beck looks familiar he was waiting for his order, so i went on and ordered"three shots of espressos in one cope no sugar no milk plain black to go one chocolate fondue and some chees stuffed cakes "i said then payed and the man turned to me it was Mr. Park" oh hi elalail right"he said "it's miss kim to you sir and no it's not by the way you are late" i said"i know but i need to have my coffee first by the way are you havibg all of that "he asked me since the barista gaved me my order" out of your business "i said leaving and while i was walking i eated and drank my coffe then i got in the amphitheatre and took my place.
The teacher came in and started lesson someone was eating making a lot of noise behind me but everytime the teacher turned to look the noise stopped and Mr. Park will stair at me angrely until he couldn't take it any longer "miss kim get out" he screamed "no i won't" i scream back"i said get out"he lowered his voice angrely "tell me why and i will" i said leaning in my seat daring him with my eyes "eating in class is forbidden yet you were monching from the morning so get out" he said "you are wrong and i deserve an apology" i said "explain why" he said "oh i prefair to show you" i said, thank god i learned something from my studies in informatics so i haked the security cameras and showed him who really was eating "oh it wasn't you. You get out now" he said pointing to the man behind me, he didn't apologise but i didn't puch it i just pretended that nothing hapened.
When the lesson was about to end i started packing my things he was speaking and noticed me daring me, when it was 9:30 he said" and that's it for today"so i stud up and left without waiting for my cusin "Alia wait for me" she screamed"no you don't wait for me i am going to see Amir"i said(Amir is my childhood friend he is from Algeria yet his parents often visit us he is in love with one cusin of mine yet he treats me like his girlfriend hugs kisses in the cheeks and touching but that never bothered me we communicate in Algerian and we are more like brothers to each other)anyway she didn't like him so why not.
Jimin's pov:
I waked up late today and went to grab some coffee that Alia girl she kept my mind busy all night long how can she be that attractive and smart and strong and sexy with that body of hers.
I was waiting for my order until a familier voice cuted my thoughts "three shots of espresso in one cup no sugar no milk plain black and one chocolate fondue and some chees stuffed cakes" she said it was her she takes coffe like mine. I tried to speak with her but she stoped me by responding savage responses.
Any way i went and cheked in then went yo the amphitheatre she had the same seat as yesterday a started the lesdon and eating sounds bothered me it must be her i saw her buying food "miss kim get out" i screamed at her only to end up as the one wrong she showed me who was the man eating and i should apologise but no my ego took the best of me.
After some time she started packing so i looked to her wondering why then i looked to my watch it was 9:20 at 9:30 exactly i said"that's it for today and she was the first one to stand up leaving"wait for me Alia"her friend said"no you don't wait for me i am going to meet Amir"she said and left then i turned to her friend to see her frowning "what's wrong Hinou" a girl asked"i hate him"she said"who?? "her friend asked" Amir you know he is handsome for nothing he likes to touch everywere he is so in love with her yet never confess to her and always steal her from us "she said so she is meeting with a guy anyway i was meeting with the band to catch up we still have contacts and we are going to the beach.
In the afternoon we met and we departed to the beach only the 7 of us we were having a night out as we like to call it.
When we arrived we made the tents and was settling in then another group of peaple came in and they were noisy "there's the tent but wher is she" some one asked"where is Amir to be exact "a women said, wait she Amir could it be noway no no. " put me down Amir i swear i will fuck you"it was her screaming while he was lifting her over his sholder and runing with her like she wasn't there. Her legs all visibel drom her 👙 and guess what they were speaking in Algerian thank god we used to have Algerian fans or i wouldn't learn how to speak it"aaahhhh Amir you are a motherfucker you know"she screamed after he had thrown her in the water"i know but you still love me "he said hugging her making sure his hand cup her buttcheeks she puched him making him fell on his but" you are becaming a perv keep your hands to yourself or i will cut them for you"she said then went to the tent"oh hire you are honey we missed you "the women from earlier said" i missed you too but not your son aunt i will kill him for sure you know. any way did you bring me the songs you said you will give me more informations i realy fell in love with them you know i never known their story or the band's name i want to know their faces at least"she said what is she speaking about "ok after dinner i will give you everything you want so what's for diner"her aunt asked" oh yeah dinner we need to hunt first then start the fire so i need to go and like that she went with that dress of hers sticking to her body so i fellowed her i took of my shirt and trow it over her sholders "Yeah nice move Amir get me wet then cover me.. She was cut then she sniffed my shirt" Mr.park??? "she asked turning to me" hell no"she said then run away what's wrong with her.
Anyway i returned to the guys and guess what we forgot our cooking stuff we were arguing about that until someone stud next to me "do you like Alia by any chance".