04

Jimin's pov:
"do you like Alia by any chance" an elder man said. Do i, i don't even know besides i am married and "no i don't she is just my student that's all" i said"good because she isn't what she seems like and i don't want her hurt again "he said" don't worry i am a father too and i feel you "i said" cool so i see you have a prb"he said"yes well we brought food but didn't bring the cooking tools "i said" oh that's not a problem just bring your food and come over Alia went to bring wood for bbq let's cook together and have fun "he said" ok we will be more than glad to do so.
I told the guys about the situation and they was beyond happy to join the groopes after some time Alia came in she is wearing my shirt but it was just my shirt over her 👙 man what does this girl do to me she droped a big amount of wood to the floor then got inside the tent and brought something made of steel then she opened it and started doing it and it turned to be a large griller  then she droped inside some papers and some white thing and putted the wood above "appa come hire" she yelled and he come then she sticked her hand in his pocket and took a lighter and again took a pice of that white stufg and lighted her droping it in the grille and bah fire was up so big then she took off my shirt revealing her toned body and grabed diving tools putting them on and went to the beach and dessepeared in the water we took our things and joined her famely then i was looking at the sea "don't worry jimin she will come back she knows better" her father said and as he said out comes Alia with the palms in her hand and a big bag stuffed in the others"appa look what i got "she said seeming so happy untill she saw me with him" ya appa what is he doing hire"she asked him in Algerian and i pretend i didn't understand even if it hurts "you mean you teacher well they are our guests for the night treat them good" he said then left"hi Alia can i call you that"i said"no it's miss kim for you Mr. Park"she said"ok as you want "i said" can i have my shirt back "i aded" i don't have any shirt that's yours "she said shoving the beg to me and it was so heavy haw can that small girl hold this heavy beg. Then she went to the fire and started turning it to make it ready for using" Amir "she screamed but no response" AAAMIIIIRRR"she screamed again"what"he said"come and help me"she said"wait who is he and why are you almost naked in front of him he said taking off his shirt and gaving it to her"urgh Amie you know i won't wear your clothes because they smell"she said throwing it at his face "even if he is the teacher i hate i would rather wear his shirt because he smells better" she said so i took off my shirt and gaved it to her"hire you only need to ask"i said in Algerian like them and that left them dumbfounded then i was going to find another shirt"if i woor it i won't return it"she screamed "it's ok" i said getting inside the tent yo find jungkook and teahyung playing uno"hyung this is the second time you cone in without a shirt where are your shirts going you even refuse to land them to us"v said, it's true i uselly don't share my shirts why am i giving them to her.
We were called to have dinner since RM hyung and jin and suga were helpung cooking so we got out to find Alia getting along so good with suga hyung they were cooking the meat and making jokes and laughing together "so guys how do you like the settings Alia made it" her father said "its perfect" i said. It was perfect she setted a big tabel on the floor with pillows everywere there were new made rice and egges the meat and seafood and suju we sitted then Alia and suga joined with big plates of grilked meat and sat next to each other suga hyung is that type of man that don't like girly girls and he swoor that he wont have a relationship again after his last one it's been 8 years.
We eated and the food was so tasty "wah it's so good thank you jin hyung" i said"well well you liked the food after this long time i am grateful but it wasn't my food it's Alia she made it "he said and my eyes went wide" you can cook"i asked her"yes i can Mr. Park "she said" you call him Mr. Park while you are wearing his shirt"jungkook said "you i don't like you and it's mine plus he is my teacher i can't call him with his name or else i will get used to it and i may use it in the class" she said and jungkook was beyond angry because she said she doesn't like him and we all laughed at him "yah why you don't like me" he asked "just because" she said then leand behind suga and gave him the tongue 😝 "yeah you want to die" he said standing up and going toward her"i don't advice you doing that "her fathet said but before he could stop she got him pined to the floor" i realy don't like you"she said then stood up and returned to her place this time coddling to suga who hugs her "oppa he bothered me" she told him acting so cute"yah jeon jungkook don't bother my little sister "he said" hyung you known me way befor her"kook said"i know but we swoor to be brother and sister so don't bother her ok"he said this time smilling while strocking her hair and that made her yawn "keep doing that for 30 seconds and she will be out in dream land" her father said"no way"teahyung said"yes way she is asleep already if you drop her she will fall because her sleeping it's so heavy nothing can wake her up now even cold water "he said no way i must not let her sleep in my classroom i will note that.
We cleaned up then we had to lift Alia to her place" who can lift her you know i am old i can't do that"her father said"i won't she became heavy when she is asleep"that Amir dude said "i will do it" i said "thank you man i apriciate it" her father said so i lifted her that lier she was so light i tucked her in her bed and i couldn't stand it i gaved her a kiss on the lips she opened her eyes "oh what a good dream i am having" she said then she brought me for another kiss i was shocked at the beginning but i kissed her back and we shared a hot making out season until she puched me away"why does it feel so real??? "she said then she immediately stud up" fuck fuck fuck he is your teacher for god sake "she said then got out from the tent god it was the most amazing kiss i have ever had it felt so right god but i am married and shit are going wild.