08

Alia's pov:

We made a plane i will meet him but i will dress up to look professional first i want him to like me and i need him to open up to me in order to fix him and get him back.

So the plan was namjoon sends him to the lab wher i will be waiting for him in all my glory but the motherfucker was too late "oppa what should we do" so ah said when we were having lunch "i don't know he said he will come afternoon and you will be having a class then all of us will even him" he said then i suddenly remembered the first trip to the beach when he first kiss me "oppa and uni can you stay in my house with the girls tonight i have a plan but i will be gone from now" i said and they agreed i went home i prepared the tent the griller the beds and the pillows my 👙 and a short with shirt for him and of course the shirt he had gave me several years ago.
Jimin's pov:
My daughter had a problem she refused to let go of me because of a nightmare so i am running late to work today well i am only going to meet with that new one i made a new series for her to solve and this time i will be watching her solving it.
I called namjoon and he told her she said she can't do it at the university but if i want i can go with her home because she needs to pick someone on the way at a precise time so i said ok.
I went out with namjoon and we waited for her he said she needs to bring her car and she just left but i swear she was never hire sudenly a black BMW parked next to us namjoon opened the door and spoke with her then he shoved me inside "have fun and take care he said closing the door i turned to her but her face was hidden with a mask and sunglasses" are you kidding me "i said" why "she asked" why do you keep hiding your face "i asked her" look jimin i need you to trust me "she said facing me and that made me see her outfit it was different from the previous time it look class and professional.

We were matching, then she drove i pecked at her legs and she was wearing a huge heels how can she drive with that" jimin do you mind if i took off my shoes it hurts "she said and i told her i don't her voice the way she calls my name it look fami...

We were matching, then she drove i pecked at her legs and she was wearing a huge heels how can she drive with that" jimin do you mind if i took off my shoes it hurts "she said and i told her i don't her voice the way she calls my name it look familiar, it took us 2h drive then she parked in the beach the one we go to with BTS.
" why are we hire for and who are you how do you know this place _she cut me off by taking off her mask her lips i had kissed those lips then her sunglasses her eyes" Alia"i said befor my eyes started to tear up"i missed you jimin oppa"she said hugging me "i did too i leaned in her arms it felt so good like i found home again after a long time she started patting my head and that made me realise i was sobing her white dress shirt was wet from my tears" it's ok i am hire for you "she said shushing me" i needed you a lots but couldn't find you"i said she puched me and held my face in her hands "shush i am hire now nothing will happen to you ok" she said giving me her bright smiles that i missed the most then i brought her for a kiss it was so needy it lasted for couple of minutes but she puched me"ah you kissed me again jimin while you're married "she said getting out of the car and walked to the beach i fellowed her until we reached a tent she got in for couple of minutes then got out like the first time in my shirt the white one i gave to her last time

Holding clothes in her hand" hire change and let's sit down and talk"she said, and i did as told when i got out i saw she putted tea for both of us and started coocking meat oh my god i didn't had meat for almost a year now "that looks tasty" i said"it is sit jimin"she said pointing to the seat facing her and i did" what have you been doing this past years"i asked "you know after losing my family i couldn't stay so i left with my girls aka my brother's daughters to Algeria i took over my father's company and business and i finished my studies now i have my doctorate in chime like you and i work with you" she said smiling "what about you" she aded "i lost you and i lost myself and my wife she was a cheater she died after i told her i know about her and Alia yes i was married and i had two daughters i still have them" i said she stud up from her place and came to me she sat on my lap and hugged my head to her chest"shh it's ok you will be fine"she said and i hugged her harder we kept in that position until she cursed "the meat is burned fuck" she said then went to her place and trow it away setting a new one over the grill and taking off the ramen she making it then she served to us i eated after so long i eated "you know jimin i missed your choby cheeks they look cute" she said blushing oh my god that is turning me on.
After dinner we cleaned up then we sitted in the beach coddled to each other "i want you to move in with me jimin" she said"how can i do that "i said" let me say it otherwise i want your girls to rise with mine so i want you to bring them starting from tomorrow "she said" but why"i asked her" can't you see i love you man i have always do "she said then sticked her lips to mine and we shered a passionate kiss until she puched her tongue inside my mouth i couldn't stand it any more i pouched her so she was on her beck and hovered over her she automatically opened her legs wide and let me be between them my already hard dick caracing her wet pussy i with a sweft i freed it from the short and boxers pushed her under to the side and positioned it at her enterance "jimin ahh wait" she stoped me before i start getting in, i stud up from her and said with a sigh"why do you keep teasing if you won't let me"i said covering my dick once more she slaped my hands and got to her knees, then grabed it strocking me gentely" it's not i won't let you but i want you to know i am still "she lowered her head and bluched" a viergen "she aded i grabbed her hand and made it go faster" how come didn't you had a boyfriend "i asked her" i did but it didn't go far from a kiss befir breaking up and for your informations you were my first kiss too"she said this time bluching harder then lowered her self and took me all in "oh ah ah ahhh ahhhh" i moaned "ttake off your shirt and your bra" i said and she did without even letting me out of her mouth, now she was on all four stiking her bearly covered but to me while i fucked her mouth then "spank me master" she said and slap one she moaned sendin a vebration to me spank another and another her but becamed red i group her hair and mercyless fucked her making her deep throat me gaging on my dick until i came.
I turnefd her to return the gasture by eating her but i found her hiding her face i took a look at her legs they were all drenched"you little slut you came from giving me a blow job "i said and she hided more i took off my clothes and trow them somewere" let's get you in "i said lifting her bridal style and took her in side the tent i laied her on the bed and made her take off her hands from her face" when  you are with me you never cover up undrestude"i said and she noded once more i was hovering over her and kissed her this time i didn't take long to travel to her neck leaving love bites hire and there marking her as mine then i stoped on her breast" you know i never did this things"i said"what things"she asked me "what i am doing to you" why "she asked" my previous wife she never let me it was only sex as my dick shoved inside her vegaina and that's it"i said "then do anything you want to do master i am all yours"she said putting her hand in my hair i massaged her boobs with my hands sucking them with turns then i glued my mouth in the middle of them getting lower and lower until i reached her clothed cure i took off her underwear with my Teath then gave her jucy vagina a long lick"oh my god jimin ahhh"she moaned and i took it as a chance to stick one finger inside her she had tears at her eyes but didn't cry fuck she is so tight she did good stopping me earlier or i had ripped her.
"fffffaster" she moaned and i stoped eating her cure and went to kiss her "Alia are you sure you want this" i asked still pomping my finger out and in her fast"yyyes master"she said, she keeps calling me master and that turns me even more i sticked two other finhers herachly inside of her and started pomping faster"aaaaaahhhh jimin it hurts"she said scratchung my beck "chuch it will turn to pleasure soon and as i said that she started shacking" i am going to ahhh jiiiimmiiin"she came on my fingers "good girl i said taking of my fongers and licking them then i spitted on my dick and moisted it with my saliva befor position it in her enterance while she was on her beck i was sitting on my knees i puched the head in and she teared up again" i will be gentel babe i promise relaxe"i said and she relexed little by little i was all in i bended over her and pecked her lips"tell me when you are ready ok"i said and she nodded after a couple of minutes she started moving her hips and i took it as a sign and started trusting in and out slowly she pulled my hair and made me kiss her by the time my trusts became fast and hard she was moaning my name then she flipped us so i was on my beck and she rides me i graped her but harechly and made her play over me util i felt my self coming but she was yet far so i puted my fingers inside her mouth wetting them then with one move i sticked my middle finger inside her butt hole making her moan louder and play faster within couple of minuts we both came at the same time and coddled to each other naked after covering with a blanket "that was magical" i said "thanks"she said" you love master kinks"i asked her "yes you know when i was your student i always imgened you bending me over your desk and spanking me before fucking my asshole" she said then hided in my neck "i will do everything you imagined babe" i said then kissed her forhead oh my god haw much i love her then we slept together like that and after ages i slept good.

In the morning i woke up alone then i got out to find her coming my way with a beg in her hand"i brought breakfast "she said smiling at me i hugged her waist and pecked her lips she bent her head and blushed cute.
After having breakfast we departed home" jimin you will like our house there's a room for the four girls and playing space and anything they want "she said exited to meet my girls, thinking about it don't you think they should meet me first you know get used to me but what if they won't like me oh my god "she started stressing" babe calm down they will adore you like i do "i said and she smiled ih my god she smiles to anything i say.