06

Alia's pov:
It's been 5 years from me losing my family i only have my brother's two daughter and my two cousins houda and hiba.
Houda she lives in Canada she is a doctor.,hiba i sent her to korea she met with V and now she fulfilled her dream to became a cheographer they have been dating for 2 years now.
I decided to go back to korea too, my daughter she is at the age of school and i want her to study in her father's school.
I finished my studies last years and got my doctorate in chimie and i had an interview to work in my previous university in Korea i mean i do have a lot of money since i took over my dad's company i wil be departing tomorrow with Amir and his wife.
Yeah don't get me wrong i never loved him more then a brother because i always kept thinking about him, my love Jimin i wonder how have he been.

I bought a new house i still own my old house but i rented it i couldn't stand the memories i only got ride of them by leaving.

Today i was going to the university to have my interview i picked un simple outfit yet classy one.

I was passing the teacher'room and i saw him as usual it was Wednesday he was sittinh with namjoon oppa, he seems sad so sad, what happened to him"are you coming miss kim"the principal calls "yes" i said

We got to his office and he gaved me a contract "so this is what you need to sign as you said your payment will go to the hospital and you work when you are needed you have Sunday morning monday morning and Wednesday full day and Thursday morning does that helps you" he said"yes it does "i said then started reading the contents of the contract" you don't trust me"he asked seeming offended "when it comes to signing i don't trust anyone i always read what i am signing sorry" i said"ok take your time"he said but i had already signed it "i had red it already" i said"are you sure it's 5 pages "he asked" yes i am as you don't know i am fast faster then you think"i said"can i start today"i aded"yes we will be so happy you know we realy needed teacher to fill in because we couldn't make two teachers do all the work by the way you will be working with namjoon and jimin welcome with us again miss kim"he said and i noded he gaved me my schedule and i left his room i saw the schedules that was hanging on the wall out side and compared them with mine jimin only works Wednesdays and Thursdays namjoon works mondays and Wednesdays.
Cool i need to meet namjoon first but in order to meet with him jimin needs to be out of hir so i will avoid them untill monday cool.

I had my first cours the students are a little bit out of order and they think i am easy but since it's my first day i will go easy on them now i have TD and i am in the same floor as jimin i don't want him to see me not yet at least not in this outfit .
I hear his shoe's clacking i can't forget it he is coming hire "everyone listen Mr. Park is coming tell him you teacher left to bring something and i will give all of you a plus" i said "deal" all of them said and i went to sit between them.
Few seconds he came in wearing his eyeglasses that i felt in love with, he checked the room but didn't see me i was watching him"ohm hi where is the new teacher "he asked" she left to bring the exercices series "one of them said good one i will high-five with him later" oh i see well when she comes tell her i brought them "he said putting a stuck of paper on the desk then he left.
I got to the desk passing that guy and giving him a high-five in my way, then i checked the series it was easy as hell while i was checking it the door opened" hire you are i brought the solution "jimin said i lowered my head so my long hair hided my face and changed my voice so he wont reconise me then bowed to him grabbing it" thank you sensai even if i don't need it because i can do it alone"i said "ok ok let me see yours then" he said snatching it again and leaving me like that fuck i hope he didn't know me.
It's weekend and i succeed in avoiding him and he didn't suspect i sent him my solutions at the end of the periode before daching to grab the girls from school i need to hire a driver for them, them being one year age different i rised them like twins oh my god how much i love them they call me omma since they were too young when ther mother and father passed away.

Today is monday and i am meeting with namjoon oppa, i got in to the teachers's room to find him coddle with a women"ahem "i cleared my throat, they lifted their heads he noticed me and i flashed him my smile that showed my dimple he recognised me and stude up and took me in his armes" oppa i ca n't b r e a d"i stutered "sorry but it's been 5 years i missed you donsing" he said putting me down "let me introduce to you so ah my wife" he said hugging her waist i kissed her cheeks as the algerians do "nice to meet you sister in low" i said she smiled"nice to meet you too you are the new teacher that blow jimin's mind last week aren't ya "she said" i don't get you"i said "well didn't you solve the exercises serie in less then one heure" she asked "yes i did" i said "he kept saying how much you are smart and stuff he didn't know you did he" namjoon said"no i hided my face you know we faught before i left and i don't know if we will get along or not"i said then i noticed the wall watch we were late for our classes "oh shit we are late  let's meet up later to catch up what do you say about dinner in my house tonight" i said and they agreed.