Fin

Jungkook's pov :
It's been 5 years now I can't get Alia out of my mind yes in their eyes I look like I hate her but deep inside I really liked her even I loved her, but she and jimin hyung have a thing, I know he is married and he have kids but I guess she knows and she accepts.
Flash back:
The day we disbanded :
We were the most known band around the world, consents evants and comebacks, rehearsal, performance, BTS run, summer package, and everything, then pdnim got sick and we disordered our life became messy, rap on hyung took pdnim's place then the military service took us all, we were planning to come back once we end our two years, but we just couldn't it was hard we lost pdnim, suga hyung took over he didn't have time for us and we disordered more then we had that hell of a meeting, we decided to disband, I will debut solo V will be a singer and an actor, Jin hyung a singer, and jhope a cherographer, Namjoon and jimin will quit the industry and become teachers they are the only ones who had diplomas.
One of our meetings :
Yes we did disband but we do gather once in a while because our relationship was more just friends we were family.
Today we planned to go to the beach we usely do, we went to jimin's University, I went out from the van to smoke yes I do smoke.
I was enjoying my cigarette until "that will hurt your brain cells oppa trow it away" a girl told me pointing to my cigarette "but I like it" I said back "what ever" she said looking the other way, I was wearing a cap that covered most of my face but I could see her she was so fit her hair black curled .

I was going to ask for her number but she run away then she jumped on some guy I think it's her boyfriend.
Jimin and namjoon came out in their usual attire dress shirt and dress pens and dress shoes
, they got in the car and we departed first the mall we will be buying food and things while jimin and joon change, and so we went to the beach in our usual spot yet it wasn't empty, there was a tent there but no one was there, we where settling as usual jin and suga will cook, me and jimin and v will clean start the fire, while joon and jhope does the tent.
I was sitting in the send when a hole family came towards us "there's the tent but wher is she" some one asked"where is Amir to be exact "a women said " put me down Amir i swear i will fuck you"it was her screaming while he was lifting her over his sholder and runing with her like she wasn't there. Her legs all visibel from her 👙 and guess what they were speaking in Algerian thank god we used to have Algerian fans or i wouldn't learn how to speak it"aaahhhh Amir you are a motherfucker you know"she screamed after he had thrown her in the water"i know but you still love me "he said hugging her making sure his hand cup her buttcheeks she puched him making him fell on his but" you are becaming a perv keep your hands to yourself or i will cut them for you"she said then went to the tent"oh hire you are honey we missed you "the women from earlier said" i missed you too but not your son aunt i will kill him for sure you know. any way did you bring me the songs you said you will give me more informations i realy fell in love with them you know i never known their story or the band's name i want to know their faces at least"she said what is she speaking about "ok after dinner i will give you everything you want so what's for diner"her aunt asked" oh yeah dinner we need to hunt first then start the fire so i need to go and like that she went with that dress of hers sticking to her body so i fellowed. And so did jimin he took of his shirt and trow it over her sholders "Yeah nice move Amir get me wet then cover me.. She was cut then she sniffed his shirt" Mr.park??? "she asked turning to him, she calls him that" hell no"she said then run away what's wrong with her.
Anyway i returned to the guys and guess what we forgot our cooking stuff we were arguing about that until someone stud next to jimin "do you like Alia by any chance he asked him, "no i don't she is just my student that's all" he said after thinking for a few seconds, liar I saw the way he looks at her for gods sake he even gave her his shirt he never land to us. "good because she isn't what she seems like and i don't want her hurt again "he said" don't worry i am a father too and i feel you "he said" cool so i see you have a prb"he said"yes well we brought food but didn't bring the cooking tools "he said" oh that's not a problem just bring your food and come over Alia went to bring wood for bbq let's cook together and have fun "he said" ok we will be more than glad to do so.
Jimin told the guys about the situation and they was beyond happy to join the groopes after some time Alia came in she is wearing his shirt but it was just the shirt over her 👙 man, she droped a big amount of wood to the floor then got inside the tent and brought something made of steel then she opened it and started doing it and it turned to be a large griller then she droped inside some papers and some white thing and putted the wood above "appa come hire" she yelled and he come then she sticked her hand in his pocket and took a lighter and again took a pice of that white stuf and lighted her droping it in the grille and bah fire was up so big then she took off the shirt revealing her toned body and oh my god, she grabed diving tools putting them on and went to the beach and dessepeared in the water we took our things and joined her famely then I went in and joined v to play games, then in come jimin shirtless "hyung this is the second time you cone in without a shirt where are your shirts going you even refuse to land them to us"v said, he ignored him and sat to play with us
We were called to have dinner since RM hyung and jin and suga were helpung cooking so we got out to find Alia getting along so good with suga hyung they were cooking the meat and making jokes and laughing together "so guys how do you like the settings Alia made it" her father said "its perfect" jimin said . It was perfect she setted a big tabel on the floor with pillows everywere there were new made rice and egges the meat and seafood and suju we sitted then Alia and suga joined with big plates of grilled meat and sat next to each other suga hyung is that type of man that don't like girly girls and he swoor that he wont have a relationship again after his last one it's been 8 years.
We eated and the food was so tasty "wah it's so good thank you jin hyung" jimin said"well well you liked the food after this long time i am grateful but it wasn't my food it's Alia she made it "jin said and my eyes went wide" you can cook"jimin asked her"yes i can Mr. Park "she said" you call him Mr. Park while you are wearing his shirt"i said tasking said "you i don't like you and it's mine plus he is my teacher i can't call him with his name or else i will get used to it and i may use it in the class" she said and I was beyond angry because she said she doesn't like me and the others laughed at me and also she didn't recognise me"yah why you don't like me" I asked "just because" she said then leand behind suga and gave me the tongue 😝 "yeah you want to die" I said standing up and going toward her"i don't advice you doing that "her fathet said but before I could stop she got me pined to the floor" i realy don't like you"she said then stood up and returned to her place this time coddling to suga who hugs her "oppa he bothered me" she told him acting so cute"yah jeon jungkook don't bother my little sister "he said" hyung you known me way befor her" I said" I know but we swoor to be brother and sister so don't bother her ok"he said this time smilling while strocking her hair and that made her yawn "keep doing that for 30 seconds and she will be out in dream land" her father said"no way"teahyung said"yes way she is asleep already if you drop her she will fall because her sleeping it's so heavy nothing can wake her up now even cold water "he said no way.
We cleaned up then we had to lift Alia to her place" who can lift her you know i am old i can't do that"her father said"i won't she became heavy when she is asleep"that Amir dude said "i will do it" jimin bested me to it and said "thank you man i apriciate it" her father said so he lifted her, little did he know I followed them he tucked her in her bed then gaved her a kiss on the lips she opened her eyes "oh what a good dream i am having" she said then she brought him for another kiss i was so shocked they shared a hot making out season until she puched him away"why does it feel so real??? "she said then she immediately stud up" fuck fuck fuck he is your teacher for god sake "she said then got out from the tent, I followed she went to the parking to her car I guess got on top of it and layed on top so I returned to our tent and slept, we did meet few times again we got along very well but nothing more then friends, she liked jimin after all.
The accident of jimin's wife:
I was having a vacation in my parent's house when I heard the news I am not even angry or sorry for her she was a cheater and she tried to get in all our pants before, I even fucked her once when I was drunk, I told jimin about it and he forgave me saying he know she does those things and it wasn't my fault and stuff and that what held me from proposing to Alia all this time.
Few weeks after I heard about Alia's lost she lost all her family even hino, we were staying in her house but jimin never showed up we all know he was busy with the girls and everything but he could at least visit, she was badly injured she had a broken leg and two broken ribs yet she was taking car of the two babies one was almost a year old while the other a new born 2weeks maybe, I stayed with her for the week that she was in hospital until Amir came with his mom, after discussing for long she decided that going with them was the best thing to do, she said we remind her of jimin and that hurts her more than the injuries she had and so she went to Algeria, little did she know I kept contact with Amir.
Few months after I followed her, I told her I only came to visit but in the true truth I came for her.
And for the following 3 years I always spend my vacation with her and the girls, until the day of her graduation, I proposed to her and she rejected me"i am sorry jungkook but I still love jimin also I never considered you more than a brother to me "just like that and I stopped going to her but kept contact with her.
Today we were invited to her house I wasn't going but after she called I couldn't say no, I just can't say no to her.
She did something for namjoon's wife and they are so loud I was sleeping on the couch when their sound woke me up"good morning jungkook"she was watching me" good morning"i said standing up"i missed you"she said"me too"i said going toward her and hugged her"you stopped visiting "she said hugging me back and I felt her crying" shhh I am hire now I won't leave like that again "I said" I am sorry kookie for rejecting you I should have said yes"she said this time looking in my eyes and I kissed her she kissed back but it didn't feel right, we stopped both of us crying "it's OK Alia you love jimin and I think both of you were meant for each other" I said whipping her tears"why"that my sister joon will tell you about now I need to leave I have work to do"i said and she nodded.
Hire we are again in Alia's house today we are celebrating the union of her with jimin even if I was a little hurt I am happy for both of them.
I was playing with the two little girls until they decided it was time for doing homework, so I wanted to have some time with the hyungs but everyone of them was occupied with his wife or girlfriend besides me so I started playing in my phone.

" shit I almost forgot "Alia said" what did you forget to curs in front of the kids"jin said glaring at her"well sorry but I forgot Houda my cousin her plan will land in half an hour I need to go jungkook ssi will you go with us "she said holding jimin's hand and winking" yes just take me away from this couples "i said ruching to the door she went after me and gave me the keys to her car but I said I will take my car alone, I don't want to be a therd wheel .
I have heard about houda a lot and I don't know why but I am so exited to meet her. I was following them until she signaled me and I came next to them" do you think you can keep up to me I will be speeding "she said yes she was driving" yes I will" I said and with that she drove in abnormal speed and I did keep to her.
We arrived to the airport" Hire comes the troubles"Alia said pointing to a girl "in pajamas" jimin said"you'r 2mints late Alia "Houda said"i am sorry" Alia said"don't sorry me I am going back to Canada "she said" jimin get her bags jungkook lift her over your shoulder "she said and we obaied and like nothing I lifted her over my shoulder" put me down "she said" sorry I am following the orders" I said"we will speak home by"Alia said and I noded and like that I put her inside my car and drove first.
"really" she said"what"i said "you mother lover just kidnapped me" she said"chill I won't hurt you"i said winking at her"what ever"she said turning all her attention to the window"i like your neck tattoo by the way"she said"relly"i said"yes I have the same but I can't show you where"she said this time looking in my eyes,and for the second time in my life my heart skipped a bit. She lloks exactly like Alia but I think no I am sertin she is taller then her.
"maybe if we get to know each other better you may show me" I asked"nah its in a privet area only a boyfriend or a husband will see it sorry but I am already married to Jay Park oppa"she said and I giggled "that's why you liked my tattoo and yours for Jay sunbeam" I said smiling again, I don't know why but I think I like herl.