05

Alia's pov:
I remember falling asleep on yungi oppa then i had the most wonderful dream me kissing with my teacher aka jimin his lips felt so good him on top of me his hands on me burning my skin oh my god wait what why do i feel all of it i opened my eyes and bam hir he was on top of me kissing the life out of me although it feel so good and it's like a dream coming true but i puched him "why does this feel so real" then i stud up "fuck fuck fuck he is your teacher for god sake" then i dached out of the tent to the parking and got up the car and laied there all night long thinking about what i did shit.
In the morning i found Amir and told him what happened he said that he will propose to be my boyfriend in front of everyone and i will say yes to keep jimin away at least to the end of the year.
As planned he did so but little did i know he kissed me it was my second kiss since jimin took my first and yes i am a vergent yes.
Jimin looked angry yet releaved it was kind of confusing but any way it was better at least i won't be bothered about my teacher trying to get in my pents every period i have with him.
Like that we passed our first semester and now it was semi exams period i had his subject as my first exam and we will get to see our papers noted with him next Wednesday and today i have another exam it's been strange since we became friends but he always kept a space between us.
Today i met with a girl she was supposed to give us a lesson in maths but guess what she was a student of jimin last year "you knew he never smiled with us the same way he smiles to you" she said after he left because he came to tell me about the consultation with us "he is my friend and i kind of like him a little bit" i said"but he is married and he have a daughter "she said" no he never said so"i said"yes he used to speak about his wife and daughter all the time "she said" you know he never said anything about that i even know his friends and his hyungs"i said "anyway let's continue shall we" i aded shit i didn't even hear anything she said afterwards.
When i got home i sent him a message asking him if it was true but he didn't respond.
Today is Wednesday and i screwed all my last exams after what that girl told me i know for sure i am not having good grades this sumester after passing my last exam it was time to go to consultation with him.
I got to the classroom late and ther he was it seems he lost some weight he was sad and things wasn't raight with him he refused to give me my paper until everyone left and we were alone "my paper please jimin" i said not even looking at him"we need to talk "he said" my paper pleas sir"i said this time my voice louder "Alia listen i know i should have responded but i taught it was better _i turned on my heels and left he run after me" Alia wait "he said grabbing my wrist" let go Mr. Park or i will sue you for harnachement "i said yanking my hand from his" Alia pleaae we need to talk"he said"no i am talking and you are listening 1st it's miss kim to you Mr. Park and you not responding tell me exactly what you want to say and goodby "i said and actually left.
Jimin's pov:
I am falling in love with her i think i need to divorce with my wife and turn to her.
I will do that first when i return home i will tell her about me finding out about her cheating and we will divorce like grown persons.
Today i met Alia this morning she was stuning in a blue dress that reached her mid tights and because she was sitting it showed all her legs to her butt god how much i want to feel it again against me shit i have a growing bulge.
My wife is calling "hello Mr park" a women said"yes "i answered" your wife had an accident she is in coma you old daughter broke her foot and the baby is fine"the women said shit "where are they" i asked "in the 8887i7668yu hospital" she said "ok i am coming"i said then hang up the phone".
I run to namjoon hyung "hyung hyung" i screamed "what chim what's wrong" he asked concern in his face "my wife she got to an accident i need to go the girls" i said"don't worry i will fill in in your place but call me and keep me up ok"he said and i nodded and left.
As the women said my wife is in coma my girl broke her leg and the baby is ok now we are at my mom's house.
I got tones of messages one of them is from Alia maybe she want to know why i left what should i say.i opened the message and it turned to be a question that i didn't want to hear she asked me if i was married and if i had kids i can't send her a message i will tell her face to face.
Today is Wednesday and my wife still in coma i left the girls to mom and went to work i hope i can meet with Alia and tell her everything is happening to me.
We met but she didn't let me explain and she left lik that.

It's been a month i didn't go to seol i was busy with my wife's condition and my girls so i took a vacation.
My phone was ringing "jimin i need to tell you something it's about Alia" suga said"what "i asked" she lost her famely in a car accident all of them in her brother's wedding it's been a week now she forbidden us from telling you but new she is leaving this afternoon to Algeria she said she won't return soon "he said and tears went down my cheeks" why"i asked "she said she can't stand seeing us we remaind her of you and that hurt her you never asked about her again and that broke her she said she needs to find herself again that's why she's leaving" he said let her go maybe it was meant to be like that.

It's been 5 years and my wife had recovered and we have a good relationship until now i am sitting in the bar watching my wife making out with her lover in front of me.
I gulped a tekila shot and went to her i yenked her from him and dragged her outside "why just tell me why i tought you changed we were having a good life and i forgiven you why" i asked her she started crying then run.
In a flash a car hit her sending her flying and landing on her head i run to her "someones call 911"i said she smiled at me and said" take care of the girls and forgive me i always loved you "she said" no don't speak save your energy please"> said
The emergency came but it was too late she died .
After the funeral everything becamed a mess the girls was so lost i was so lost my mom keeps puching me about wanting to find a women for me and the girls needs a mom and stuff.