Is this a date?

Aaron's pov

Our hands were still touching when the movie started. I had let Ein choose and in the end it turned out that we were watching Disney's the Lion King. When Mufasa died, I noticed that Ein was crying slightly, I smiled, this was more proof that he had changed.

After the film we left the theatre and we were standing in the lobby.

"So, Ein…?" I asked.

"Yes?" He replied, turning to me.

"Why did you pick that film?" I asked him.

"I love Disney animation films, that one is my favorite, why? Did you not like it?" He asked, I was surprised.

"No, it was amazing, I just wanted to know, you don't seem like the Disney type." I said, he smiled then grabbed my hand again. We ended up walking back to campus, even though it was an hour.

About half way there we stopped for a break in the middle of the park near a pond which was glimmering with light reflected from the stars.

We sat down next to the water in the grass, Ein took my hand.

"Heh, this is kinda romantic." I said, even in the darkness I could see him blush slightly.

"Y-yeah…" he replied. "W-was this a d-date?"

I laughed. "It can't be a date until something happens." He looked at me confused.

"What n-needs to happen?" He asked. I shuffle closer to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

I smiled "Nothing…" I pulled him against me and he turned to face me, I took my opportunity and kissed him, this kiss lasted longer than the others, Ein had his hand tangled in my hair and I had my arms around his waist. After a while we stood up and continued our journey back to campus.

Eins POV  

When we arrived back to our dorm, it was about 11pm, when we got inside Aaron sat on the sofa and patted the seat next to him, I sat down and he hugged me.

"Did you have fun today Aaron?" I asked him. He put his chin on my shoulder, he cheek was touching mine which made me blush slightly.

"Of course I did." He said, his hands were around my waist keeping me next to him.

"I want to kiss you again…" he whispered, I was surprised.

"Umm, go ahead, I'm not going anywhere." I said with a laugh. He sat up and I turned a little to face him, he tilted my chin up and kissed me, I blushed red at the closeness of out bodies but he didn't see because his eyes were closed. I calmed down and leaned into it, I wrapped my arms around his neck and my hands tangled in his hair, he pulled away and let his ears and tail show. He kissed me again and I moved my hand up to touch his ears, we pulled apart for air and I stood up.

"Are you ok?" Aaron asked.

"I-I'm going to bed." I replied.

"Ok." He said "see you in the morning."

I went into my bedroom and sat down. I love Aaron, why did I stop the kiss? I lead down and fell asleep instantly, I was tired after our amazing date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was cringy XD
Thank you guys so much for 109 reads! I appreciate you all so much!

Lizzie-chan out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~