Holiday Magic!

Ein's POV
Me and Aaron spent all Saturday morning decorating our dorm, we hung fairy lights around and put up small little decorations around the place, we had bought a small Christmas tree and we were decorating it with red and blue tinsel and lights.
"I can't reach!" I said, I was trying to place the star on top of the tree but I was too short, Aaron was just sat on the sofa watching me and laughing.
"Help me!" I said. He stood up and came up behind me.
"I'll lift you up so you can reach." He said. I nodded.

Aaron put his hands on my waist and carefully lifted me up, as soon as I could reach I placed the golden star on top of our tree and Aaron put me down.
"I think that's decorating done!" Said Aaron.
"Yay! That was fun!" I said "what now?"
"We could invite some people over, and do some Christmas stuff." Aaron replied.
"We could decorate gingerbread houses!" I said.
"Ok, we could make it a competition." Aaron said.
"Who should we invite?" I asked.
"We could invite Aphmau and Terra," Aaron suggested.
"Ok." I replied, "Do you have their numbers? Because I don't."
"I have Aph's, I'll text her."

We arranged for them to come to our dorm at 2pm so that we had time to go and buy everything we needed.

Back at the dorm we were making final preparations before the girls arrived. There was a knock on the door and Aaron went to open it.
"Hey Aph, Terra." He said, inviting them in.
"Hey Aaron! Ooh your dorm looks nice!" I heard Aphmau squeal.
"Ein did most of it." Aaron said.
"It looks awesome Ein!" Terra yelled to me.
"Thanks." I replied.
"Sooooo... What are we doing then?" Asked Aph.
"We are going to have a gingerbread house decorating competition!" Aaron said.
"Ooh yay!" Terra said"I love gingerbread!"
"We'll be in teams, me and Ein against you two." Aaron said.
"It's all set up!" I called from the kitchen, everyone came over to where I had set up the table with the gingerbread houses and a load of icing and sweets.

Both teams set to work assembling our houses. I saw the girl's house collapse as they tried to put the roof on and me and Aaron shared a smile when ours went on without a problem. We left them to set for ten minutes then went back to decorating. Me and Aaron decided to cover our roof in white icing which dropped off of the edge and looked like icicles. We put marshmallows in the chimney to look like smoke and we outlined the doors and windows in bright icing colours. Once it was done we used edible silver spray to make everything glittery.

After the competition we decided that Terra would put a picture of both of our houses on Instagram and would let her followers decide which was the favourite. She told us that she'd text us the results once she had them. After the girls had taken their house and left me and Aaron stood in front of our house, looking at it.
"I really wanna smash it." I said, gazing at the house.
"No-one's stopping you." Aaron laughed.
"B-but, all our hard work..." I said.
"We have to eat it anyway, we may as well start now." Aaron said.
"Ok!" I replied, I went over to the kitchen draw and took out a rolling pin. I raised it above my head and slammed it down onto the house smashing it to bits.
"Yeah!" I yelled, lifting the rolling pin up triumphantly. Aaron laughed.
"You"re cute." He said. I smiled.
"So are you." I said. I grabbed a piece of gingerbread and put it into my mouth.
"This tastes to good!" I said with my mouth full which caused Aaron to laugh even harder.
"Don't you laugh at me!" I said.
"You can't stop me!" He said.
"Yes I can!" I replied.
"How?" He asked. I walked over to him, o reached up and kissed him.
"That shut you up " I said after pulling away.
"It did." He replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this video! Wait this isn't a video why did my brain do that??? I'm leaving that there that's funny.

Anyway thanks for reading!

Lizzie~Chan out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~