Chapter 25

SOPHIE'S POV

Addie came downstairs and said,

"Well little sister I won't be seeing you again I will be living with dad and our step mother." she smirks at me, and I smile.

"Doesn't dad live in Asia?" I ask

"Yep I'm leaving in 10 minuets." she says and walks out the door, once the door closes everybody cheers.

2 hours later everybody went out, and it was just me and Hayes. Hayes had a weird look in his eyes I'm a little freaked out.

"Hey Sophie do you wanna have some fun?" he winks at me. I don't know what to say I was speechless, well it was my dream for the Hayes Grier to take my virginity.

I just nod my head and Hayes pulls me upstairs and pushes me on the bed and starts making out with me.

One hour later, Hayes falls to the side out of breath and I'm just wide eyed. then Nash and Mahogany walk in.

"Woah, Hayes did you get some?!" Nash says smiling, I just roll my eyes.

"You did good Sophie, was he rough?" she winks at me, and I blush.

"HEY GUYS, HAYES GOT SOME TODAY!!" Nash screams and everybody comes in applauding. But Cam looked a little mad.

"Can you guys leave?" I ask nicely. they nod and left.

"Well, that was weird" Hayes says chuckling. then I realize something and sit up.

"Hayes did you use a condom?" I ask worried. he looks at me wide eyed, an shakes his head. "no way I hope I don't get pregnant were to young to be parents!"

"Don't worry it usually doesn't happen the first time a guy cums" he says.

"But you did it three times!" I say laying back down. "I don't want to be a mom at this age"

"Hey if you do get pregnant I will be there I promise" he says pulling me close.

"Thanks Hayes." I say and cuddling up to him "how about we get a shower, separate, and then go downstairs."

"Ok" and we get up and go to separate bathrooms.

***6 weeks later*** (ohhhh 😏)

I woke up in Hayes' arms and I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Oh great please don't tell me.

I threw up again but this time Hayes held my hair back and rubbed my back. after I threw up three more times I got up and brushed my teeth and looked at Hayes.

"Tomorrow we will go okay?" I say/ask him.

"Okay" he says back and we hug, and go back to bed.

***the next morning***

I woke up again, but this time Hayes was gone. So I went downstairs and there was a note.

Sophie,

My mom, Nash, I went shopping. Sky is sleeping upstairs, can you make breakfast and get her dressed for a birthday party. I will buy the you know what and when we get home we will do the test. Ok? ok. love you.

Your best boyfriend, and maybe daddy, in the whole universe,

Hayes

I took a deep breath, and Sky came downstairs.

"Hey sweetie! are you ready for your for the birthday party your going to?" I ask smiling.

"Yea but I don't know what to wear" she exclaims.

"Well first let's have some breakfast then pick your clothes out, and take and tub and get dressed."

"Ok can you make pancakes and bacon and sausage?" she asks

"Sure thing sweetie." I say and start making breakfast.

When I finished making it Sky gobbled it down like Hayes, man if I am pregnant I hope I have a daughter like sky and if I have a boy I want him to be like Cameron.

Sky finished eating and I washed the dishes and took her up stairs.

"Ok sky what's your most favorite color in the world! just one color." I ask her looking through her clothes.

"PINK!" She screams. so I pick out a pink dress with a flower on it and I got a black headband, and black flats and socks.

"Ok to the bath we go" I say and we march to a line to the bathroom.

I get the water ready and I take her braid out and undressed her and put her in the tub. I washed her up and let her play while I got a towel.

I got the towel and took her out. and tried her off and took her to her room. I got her dressed I brushed her hair and put it in cute pigtails, then I put the headband on, and she put her shoes on.

After that, everybody came home and she ran downstairs and was talking to Nash on how good I was taking care of her and how she wanted me to be the babysitter for her.

Then Hayes grabbed my hand and took me to our shared bathroom and I took the test.

***5 minutes later*** (I'm guessing idk I've never took one lol XD)

I look at the test with Hayes and it said...

POSITIVE

In big bold letters we both looked at it wide eyed.

A/N

OMG there pregnant no way!!!! anyways I only did that because I love babies and I wanted them to have a baby. comment names for a boy and girl and I will pick my faves and figure out if it's a boy or a girl.

Anyway luv ya!

Sophie! 💋