Chapter 34

Sophia's POV **8:00**

I wake up in Nash's arms and I see that it's 8:00 so I slip out of Nash's arms, and pick out my outfit for the day.

I picked out, black leggings, a Taylor caniff Tank top, and a Nash Grier sweatshirt, with my black and white vans.

I then hop in the shower and get out, get dressed, dry my hair and curl it. I then wake up the boys.

"WAKE UP ITS 8:00 AND WE HAVE MAGCON AT 1:00 THERES ONLY ONE SHOWER!" They shoot up and Matt gets the shower first and then Taylor and Nash pick out clothes. I'm giggling in the corner and Nash narrows his eyes at me and runs to me and starts kissing my cheeks over and over.

"Your so adorable when you giggle." he then pecks my lips and I blush. "And even cuter when you blush."

"You guys are so adorable."

***Time skip to 1:00***

At one, we all were backstaged waiting to be called one by one. But the good thing was Emma wasn't here she stayed at the hotel, thank jesus.

After we were all called up. Shawn sang, then the Jacks sang their songs.

We then did a Q&A.

"Girl in the Cameron Dallas hoodie and black Bandana." I said pointing to a girl around 14.

"Hi guys Love you, and I'm Mia and I wanted to know if your pregnant and cheated on Hayes with Nash Matt and Shawn?" I death glared Hayes.

"Um no I didn't cheat on Hayes he cheated on me with Emma, you all know her. And Mahogany and the rest of the guys helped me through it and have been ignoring Hayes." I say. "And yes I'm 3 and half months pregnant with Hayes' twins" I smile.

"Next question, Girl with Nash Merch on." Taylor says pointing to a girl.

"Hi, I wanted to ask Sophia if she had names for the babies?" I nod and giggle.

"For baby A it's going to be Megan Eleanor and Baby B we found out yesterday was another girl so it's going to be Tegan Grace." Everyone awed, and we went on.

Right before the end of Magcon for today Nash told everyone to quiet down and he looked at me.

"Sophia Dallas I've known you for almost a year now and I've been through everything with you and I'm going to help you raise these children because Hayes is being a bitch and not doing it, and I wanna just keep going through everything but together, because I love you, will you please be my girlfriend?" He asked holding my hands.

I start crying tears of joy and nod "Yes Nash I'll be your girlfriend." Everybody cheered and Nash kissed me.

We then got off stage and I saw a certain British girl that I've always wanted to meet in person.

"Adelina!" I yell and she turns around and runs to me and hugs me. "How did you get here!?"

"Gilinksy sent me tickets because he said you've been really excited to meet me." I smile really big and hug Gilinsky, and he kisses Adelina's cheek and I aw.

"You guys are so cute!" They blush.

"What are we doing standing around!? Let's go to the hotel and turn up!" Taylor randomly yells and we run to the limo. We then drive off to the hotel.

Once we reached the hotel, we all got out and Adelina was going to share a room with Jack, Jack, and Hayes. We then all head to our rooms and Nash wanted to record a YouTube video, and asked me to be in it.

"What video are we doing Nash?" I asked him.

"The Girlfriend Tag!" He says and kisses my cheek.

I blush and he starts the video.

"What's up guys! So today in my video I'm here with my hot girlfriend, Sophia" he says and I wave.

After we finished the video, Nash goes and edits, and I go over to where Taylor and Matt were.

Taylor and Matt were filming a vine so I got some shaving cream out of Taylor's bag, put some on my hand and then run over to Matt and yell.

"SMACK CAM!!" I then smack him and Taylor starts cracking up.

"That's a vine!" Matt looks at me funny and I'm cracking up.

Cameron, and everyone else then barge in the room.

"Thanks for knocking what if Sophia was naked guys." I smack Taylor in the back of the head as he laughs.

"Sorry well anyways wanna go to Taco Bell?" We all nod.

We go to Taco Bell and order our food and go back to the hotel and eat.

"Guys when's our next Magcon event?" I ask curious.

"Two days." Matt says drinking his Quva Blast (is that what it's called I have no fucking idea I don't go to Taco Bell much 😂😂)

I nod and we continue eating and talking.

When we were done eating I got some sweatpants and stole one of Matt t shirts then went in the bathroom and changed, I then came out and lied in bed next to Nash and I kissed him then fell asleep.

A/N

Hey guys! So I put in my internet friend Secreatreader in the story to congratulate her on 114k! So Yep that's the chapter I don't know what else to say 😁.

Should I start doing QOTC's?

If so....

QOTC: What's your favorite Pixar/Disney movie?

AOTC:Finding Nemo (Pixar) The Little Mermaid (Disney)

Stay Crazy!

Sophia 💖💙