Chapter 29

SOPHIA'S POV **3 MONTHS LATER**

I am now three months, and I'm huge! I didn't wanna be pregnant at this age, but I couldn't take the baby's life away that's horrible! So I just stayed pregnant even though I'm really young.

Today is the day before magcon, and I'm going to see what I'm having. Nash is going to drive me and Hayes and afterwards were going to go home and pack and buy blue or pink chocolates for the boys and that's how they'll find out.

I start the day out by waking up at 8:45. ugh!! And I woke Hayes and Nash up made breakfast for us three, ate and since there were only two showers me and Hayes went first, and after I got out Nash went in.

I got dressed in one of Hayes T-shirts, and some comfy shorts with sandals and I left my hair in it's natural waves. I didn't put much makeup on, just mascara concealer and lip gloss.

Once the boys were ready we left, Nash was wearing khaki shorts and a Cali tank top with his red converse. Hayes was wearing Basketball shorts and a blue t shirt to match with his black vans.

We got to the ultrasound place, and walked in. We checked in and just sat and waited for at least 10 minutes intill we got called back. Only one of the boys went back, so Nash stayed behind while Hayes went back with me.

They told me to lay down and lift my shirt up so I did and the doctors eyes went a little wide.

"Sweetie, you are just having one right?" He asked, "because no offense but your the average size for a 6 month pregnant woman."

"Yes I'm having one." I said serious but I was thinking please let it just be one.

He shrugged his shoulders and put the cold gel on my belly, and moved the wand around. We hear both heartbeats. WAIT TWO HEARTBEATS!

"Sweetie you are having two babies!" He said. "Baby A is a girl and Baby B is a boy! Congrats!"

I almost fainted! I can't take care of one baby let alone two! Then I remembered my moms a twin and so is my dad, so it came from both sides of the family!

"Hayes is anybody a twin in your family?" I ask him.

"Well my dad's two sisters are identical twins." he says and we walk out and to the car. Nash wouldn't stop asking what the baby was since he didn't know what were having.

"Me and Hayes are going to tell you with the rest of the family and the boys, so stop asking." I say and Hayes and I went into the .99 cent store and got light green chocolate, since there was no blue, and purple chocolate, since there was no pink and put them in a bag, and we went home.

When we got home, the boys and Will were there. I gulp and Hayes holds my hand and we walk in the house, and everyone sits on the couch and floor.

"So tell us now what it is!" Nash squeals with Sky in his lap.

"Well I thought of a little thing we could do, I am going to come around with Purple chocolate and hayes is coming around with green, and your going to choose purple green or both. and well tell you once everyone gets there chocolates." I say and walk around with purple chocolate.

Cameron: both

Sky:purple

Aaron:green

Nash:purple

Taylor:purple

Mahogany:green

Jacob:purple

Elisabeth:both

Chad:purple

Jack J:green

Jack G:Purple

Matt:purple

Carter:purple

Maggie:purple

Shawn:purple

Sammy:green

Will:purple

I texted the o2l boys and told them pick green for boy purple for girl and both for both.

Trevor:purple

Sam:purple

Kian:both

Ricky:purple

Jc:green

Connor:green

I then gulp and pick up purple, everyone who chose purple cheered, then I picked up green then everyone's jaws dropped.

"T-t-twins?" Cameron stutters out. I nod and everyone smiles and mahogany and Cameron hug me.

"Do you have names?"Mahogany asks.

"Me and Hayes did pick them out, I picked the first he picked the middle for the girl and the other way around for the boy." everyone nods. "for the girl is Kylie Allison." everyone nods while smiles.

"And for a boy Antonio Xavier." Hayes tells them.

"That's the name of a boy in my pre school, we call him Ax!" Sky screams.

"We love those names!" Everyone yells I then tell them I'm going to pack and they nodded and I went upstairs and they kept talking.

When I got upstairs I told the O2L boys and they were happy! Kian a little mad but oh well.

I have my babies and I'm happy.

A/N

Yea sorry! I made her have twins, I know you guys are going to hate me, but I just thought that it'll be more interesting and I just put Allison as the middle name so it would be easier to write.

Anyway hoped you enjoyed!

And I still have twitter and Instagram!

Twitter:Magcon_Girl3 (also Christian Delgrosso FOLLOWED ME AND I ALMOST DIED!!)

Instagram:youtubers_are_hot

Luv ya

Sophie 🙈