Chapter 26

SOPHIA'S POV

I can't believe it I'm pregnant, I'm to young but I can't get an abortion it's not right. I sigh.

"How are we gonna do this?" I ask him worried.

"I don't know, but we can get through this." he says and hugs me. "should we tell anybody?" he asks me.

"We can tell family in a group meeting, like Cam, Kian, Nash, your mom and dad, and will" I say.

"Ok I will text kian to come to North Carolina." He kisses the top of my head.

"Well I'm gonna get a shower." I tell him and shoo him out.

"Ok" and he walks out.

*****

I took a five minute shower, and once I got out. I put on a baby blue crop top, with a white skater skirt, and my coral vans.

I went downstairs, and sky ran up to me so I picked her up.

"Sophie can you and Hayes take me to the birthday party please?" she asks me.

"Of course! did you ask Hayes?" I ask her and she jumps down and asks Hayes.

He then comes over with her. "Are you ready to go sky?" She nods her head and we walk to the party.

Once we arrived she hugged her friend and went to play. Hayes and I went to sit down, and we saw this girl Maria, Hayes crazy ex girlfriend.

"Hey baby it's been so long, and whose this a new slut" she says smiling.

"Ha, for you information Maria I'm not a slut I wear clothes that cover my body and not ones that make me look like a whore" I say to her getting mad. "also Hayes loves me enough that he took my virginity did he take take yours NO"

"Whatever, at least he..." She was trying to think of something.

"He didn't have your first kiss cause that was me too" I say crossing my arms.

"Fuck you! Michael let's go were leaving." she says and grabs a little boy and they leave.

"Thank god she's gone." Hayes says relieved and hugs me and we kiss.

"Man I want pickles really bad." I say rubbing my stomach.

"I'll get them one sec, and if you need to puke the bathroom is the first door on your left." he says pointing inside. I nod my head and he gets my pickles. when I feel something come up my throat so I run to the bathroom and throw up. and come back out after washing my mouth with water and got my pickles.

2 hours after the party and three jars of bread and butter pickles later, we leave Sky fell asleep so I carried her home and out her to bed. I kissed her head and walked out to find Hayes there.

"Your gonna be a great mom" he says to me.

"I hope so I never took care of a baby." I say a little worried for this baby's future on how I'm gonna take care of it.

"You got it down so were ok" he says and hugs me. Then Elizabeth calls us downstairs.

"Ok Hayes, Sophie can you explained why there is a positive pregnancy test in your bathroom trash can?" we both go shocked. "your not pregnant are you if you are I'm not going to yell just tell me the truth"

"I am I just wanted to wait and tell you when Cam and kian came here so I could tell the whole family." I tell her starting to tear up. "I'm sorry"

"Oh sweetie it's ok I understand." she hugs me and I hug back then there was a knock on the door.

I go to answer it and it was Kian and Cameron. I hug Kian and Cameron and they come inside. I guess it's time to tell them.

"Ok CAN EVERYBODY COME TO THE LIVING ROOM FAMILY MEETING!" Hayes yells and Nash and Sky come downstairs and Kian and Cameron sit on the couch as for everybody else well Elizabeth in a chair and Sky on her lap.

"Ok guys I wanted to tell you that I'm pregnant." I say quietly. Cam and Kian were about to kill Hayes and Nash was smiling and Sky was asking a bunch of questions. Cam and Kian took Hayes outside and I watch them through the window.

CAMERON'S POV

I can't believe Hayes got my cousin pregnant! I was so angry but I think Kian was more angry because it was his little sister. Kian was turning red and clenching his fist.

"How could you get my little sister pregnant!?" he screams at him.

"Look when we were having sex I guess since we weren't thinking I forgot about the condom, I swear we didn't try it just happened I promise I won't leave her I will take my full responsibilities it takes two to make a baby and two to take a care of a baby" he says very calmly.

"I want to hurt you she's only thirteen and your fourteen your lucky your mom and Nash will be here helping you! and you have Sky to practice on." Kian says.

Then we went inside, and Nash was touching Sophie's belly and sky was naming a bunch if names. I pray to Jesus this is a healthy baby.

A/N

Another chapter to fill in for not updating in a while! so how did you like it. :)

I still need baby names at least six 3 girls and 3 boys.

Anyways hoped you liked it

Also I have twitter and Instagram if you want to follow

Twitter: Magcon_Girl3

Instagram: Youtubers_Are_Hot

Anyways Luv ya

Sophie 💋