5

Y/N POV

Three quirks? This dude seriously is unprofessional, isn't he? I laughed as I muttered, "You must be having a joke. You would have thought that your kidnappers would know every detail about you perfectly.". The male known as 'Kacchan' scoffed as Izuku said to a male with stitches," Bring him out.".

And then I saw him. The man who I knew as father. "You scumbag, how did you even come back to life?" I looked at him. Pathetic. He was wearing some fancy mask and his eyes had some skin over him. He used his telekinesis to levitate me towards him and used his strength x4 to choke me. I felt my vision water and blur as I tried to breathe. I began to see the inviting darkness and wanted to slip into it, anywhere was better than here. He then let me go as I gasped for air, weak.

"Nice to see you too, daughter of mine. Now is that any way to speak?". He used his mind control as I bowed and said," Gomen'nasai Otōsan.". I quickly got out of the trance. I tried to use shockwave but remembered that that person had removed my quirk. Damn. Damn. What do I do? I stepped back onto a wall as everyone left, all except..

Todoroki POV

No. NO NO NO NO. FUCK! How could I let him do that? Why Midoriya, WHY. First I lose my mother, then my brother, then you and now her. You knew. You knew she was everything to me. We can't do anything though. We just have to wait for the next call and act like everything is normal. I can't lose her. Please. Please Y/N. Stay strong.

Y/N POV.

Stop. Stop. Please stop. I fell as I coughed blood. That Kacchan guy was burning bits of my hair and kicking me in the stomach. It hurt so bad. I couldn't fight back. There were loads of them just in the corner. It was smart to just resist. Before I could do anything, he injected me with something. I couldn't tell what though. I gasped in pain as he held my hair and threw me to the floor. I was getting up as I heard a body being thrown out of the room. I looked up and saw Izuku walking towards me. I then blacked out.

Villain Izuku POV

And that's the show. Time for me to give the final show-stopping performance. The one that changes the tables. I gently lifted up Y/N. She looked so beautiful asleep. I wiped some of her tears and I left her on a chair to lie down. I fixed my tie and then I looked in a mirror as I fixed my hair.

 I fixed my tie and then I looked in a mirror as I fixed my hair

Perfecto. I made Y/N favourite warm drink and placed it beside her and I fixed my gloves. I noticed her starting to whimper. Time for the show. She stretched her arms and scratched her hair. She was also saying some gibberish. She is so cute.

Hey guys! Author- Chan here! Hah, another cliffhanger 😏. What did you think of that shock? Never would have though All For One was your dad, huh? Sorry, it has been a few days since I last updated, it has been a busy week. I only update on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and sometimes Sundays. I try my best to do the other days but the summer holidays are coming up :)

Bai Cupcakes