13

PLEASE WATCH THE VID I DIED XD. Now onto your televised regular show.

Okay, so I was practically stuffed to death at this moment but was satisfied. Honestly, though I would have been satisfied with anything edible at this point cause God knows how long I was waiting there for. I completely forgot Mr Brocilli even existed. I only noticed halfway during my meal when he started laughing at me. Like EXCUSEEEE ME I am just getting food after forever, of course, imma be weird and shit.

I threw a knife at him but forgot that he was a pro at what he does and he just caught it. I groaned and just sighed before continuing. When I was done, we sat there is a silence, it wasn't an awkward type though but just enjoying the presence of each other. I wasn't sure why I wasn't fighting back but I just felt like I couldn't. We ended up talking about life after a while and I kinda enjoyed it ya know, it felt relaxing. 

I noticed his head twitch ever so lightly before his eyes turned a dark, blood-red colour and his once comforting smile become sadistic. I noticed that in this mode he did become quite violent so I quickly got up and ran to the door. I tried pulling, banging and screaming but no one came.

The noise of his footsteps slowly became louder and louder. I couldn't bring myself to turn around but the noise was slowly driving me insane. Just as I was about to give in the noise stopped. It wasn't as if something had happened like he disappeared though...

He was right behind me.

I don't know what sick tricks he had up his sleeve but I felt his glaring eyes at the back of my head, his calm breath right behind the crook of my neck and his sadistic grin

I don't know what sick tricks he had up his sleeve but I felt his glaring eyes at the back of my head, his calm breath right behind the crook of my neck and his sadistic grin. It stayed like that for what felt like forever, my breathing becoming heavier by the second, my blood rushing around my body faster and faster and the sweat slowly trickling down my brow. I couldn't move, I felt frozen. 

After what felt like forever I felt all of the weir sensations of his appearance disappear. I let out a loud sigh that I didn't know I was holding in. BUT LIFE DECIDES TO BE A BITCH and instead I felt an elbow grab my throat and a knife to the side of my neck. I screamed as I felt the tip slowly slide down my neck and the blood slowly trickle down. I felt tears on the edge of my eyes as I couldn't move. Weak. Pathetic. I'm such an idiot. I can't even move, I feel paralysed.

MANY CUTS AND BRUISES LATER.

I abruptly fell onto the hard floor as Izu's head twitched and his eyes became an emerald green. He looked at me in pain and sorrow as he got onto my level and grabbed me into a warm embrace. I could barely hear due to the large amount of pain he inflicted on me but his salty tears stung the cuts on my face as he apologised. He looked at me and slowly put me on the middle of the floor before backing away to the far wall.

"i'm a monster. MONSTER. Why did I let him take over, stupid disorder. Stupid. STUPID IM TELLING YOU.". I suddenly heard the door crack open to reveal a group of figures...

Hey my amazing readers! God, it was hard writing that angst as I try to be a positive person (okay maybe I have a mild swearing problem and anger issues) but yeah. I'm sorry to say this but the next chapters are the end of the road :( 

Bai cupcakes!