12

I know that I was an official hero and that I should stay strong, but after everything that had happened, I felt weak and cowered in fear of what this other person would act like. The silence and tension filled the room with unease and the silence could have killed me at any moment. I jumped as I felt a warm embrace. I looked and saw... Izuku there. He was crying and mumbling. I knew that this wasn't right and that I should have moved him off, but I felt so happy.

After what seemed like a lifetime, he finally let go and caressed my now bruised cheek with his thumb. I whimpered in pain and closed my eyes. He gently let go and moved up to my cut lip. He slowly leant forward. I felt my pupils dilute as he gently kissed my lips. I felt unsure and ended up pushing him off. He did not look angry, but instead sad as he slowly cried a bit before leaving the room. 

The surrounding darkness and lonely aura filled the room as I began to feel regret. Maybe I should have let him stay and comfort me. NO! What am I thinking? He is the enemy. He hurt me. But it felt so warm and safe in his embrace.

I saw a bright light shine through and saw a blonde girl with her hair tied up in two buns run towards me before she hugged me. I whined at the sudden pain as she immediately let go. "Hey girl it has been a while since we last hanged out and these boys are annoyinggggg as fuccckk. I know you can't technically leave her but I know you and Izuku have a thing and we haven't girl time for a while so I'm gonna style you for Izuuuu!". I slightly felt scared but knew that she wasn't that bad from last time.

aFTeR 5o YeAr5

I had to admit that the outfit was actually really nice

I had to admit that the outfit was actually really nice. Toga even added my bandages to make them fit with the outfit. She then told me that she would be back in a bit. She ran off and closed the door.

AnoTHeR 5o YeaRR5 lAtER

I got so bored that I started counting the bricks on the walls. Suddenly I heard the door clank over. I slowly looked over and couldn't help but blush. 

The light hit his face perfectly

The light hit his face perfectly. Even though his eyes and smile looked sadistic, you could tell he was actually quite timid and shy. Weirdly enough, Toga then loosened my grips and let me free before locking the door. Behind us, I noticed that there was a table with a candle and f/f. Me being me, I decided to just run over to the food and let's just say it was a very short and abrupt date... yeah.

Hey guys Author-Chan back at ya again. Sorry for the weird updates, I have been at a huge writer's block but I now know my overall plan and how the stories gonna end. 

Bai Cupcakes!