8

Y/N POV

The sunshine hit my warm face as I stretched my arms. I scratched my head before rolling out of bed. I looked around and realised... this wasn't my room. It was covered in black and green, and the bed was wayyyy different from mine. I then saw him the wooden floor, fast asleep and shivering 

Omg! How long did he have to spend like this, all alone and cold? I'm such an idiot

Omg! How long did he have to spend like this, all alone and cold? I'm such an idiot. "BAKA, BAKA, BAKA!". I didn't notice I was screaming that or the fact I was slapping my face like a million times but Izu probably did as I felt an arm pull my leg and I ended up cuddling with Izu. Yep, now the whole of my body is freezing because all the blood flushed to my face.

Villain Izuku POV

Nrggggg. I slightly open my eyes and see N/N just screaming BAKA and smacking herself. Honestly, it is way too early for this shit so I decided to do the only thing I could think of, I pulled her leg and cuddled her. I only decided to daze off when her breathing returned to a slow, peaceful melody. I noticed that she was shivering though, so I took off my shirt and wrapped it around her. I then fell back asleep.

Y/N POV

Urgh God, what time is it? 11:00. I might as well get up now. Oh, is this a blanket. Wait... it is white and has buttons on it. Where am I... I turned around and immediately had a nosebleed before running back to my room. OOF WHAT DID I JUST SEE! Anyway, I decided to put on one of the outfits I had found in my closet.

 OOF WHAT DID I JUST SEE! Anyway, I decided to put on one of the outfits I had found in my closet

I honestly found it really cute. For breakfast, I made everyone some fluffy pancake, with options of cream, maple syrup, fruit and some savoury options. Surprisingly, everyone woke up at the same time. It was quite creepy really. And then I realised that Izu was still shirtless (insert the second nosebleed of the day). 

Anyway, Izuku said while we were eating breakfast (still shirtless) that we would start the call in a bit. Katsuki just grunted. Anyway, I cleaned up and then joined everyone in the main room as I heard the camera on live and saw all of their faces. The thing was, they didn't look like villains, they all looked normal. Anyway, they all had serious faces as they all talked business and shit like that. I didn't really hear as I was watching Black Butler under the table. I suddenly had to pee (horrible timing) so I had to excuse myself and go to the bathroom.

As I finished up, I washed my hands before hearing a huge ass thud. I ran out of the bathroom and saw a weird ass dude that actually looked sleep-deprived. I was going to use my quirk but couldn't. [Insert shocked Pikachu Face]

I was going to do the next best thing and run away but the shithead decided to tie me up with some weird-ass shit. I was then going to do the last best thing and scream, but remembered, the bathroom was really far away from the bathroom and that the room was soundproof. Fuck. Weird enough, I heard Toga skipping and told her to tell the others...

Hey guys. It's Author Chan here! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was tired as fuck from sports day and yh. Hah though. My cliffhangers never seem to end, do they? Anyhow, I am really excited to write the next chapter so that is all for now.

Baii Cupcakes <3