Megan Pierz

Ok! Let's get one thing straight, I'm not. Sup my dudes, I'm Megan, your local bisexual icon and meme lord. Let's get this show on the road, shall we?

This all started when I walked into central park one afternoon while procrastinating doing my homework. This sounds awful, but the first thing I noticed was this super hot girl, she looked to be about 17 or 18 and she was sitting under a tree reading what looked to be The Ranger's Apprentice. Her blonde hair was up in a ponytail and she was wearing a too big letterman jacket over an orange teeshirt.

 I'm not sure what went on in my head, but I decided to approach her. Total Gryffindor move, am I right?

Just as I was about to reach her I glanced down the path and saw another human being, shocking, I know. He was maybe 6' 2" and extremely toned. He had messy black hair and was wearing the same orange shirt the girl was. I thought it was just a weird coincidence but as he got closer the shirt appeared more and more identical. He shot a crooked smile my way as he walked toward her. She looked up and did a double take, at this point I was sure the shirts weren't a coincidence. 

The girl stood up and tackle hugged him. He threw his head back and laughed, his grin never leaving his face. I watched as his arms wrapped around her waist, a little disappointed that they were both taken. 

I glanced back up at them when I heard him say, "Hey, Wise Girl."

She smiled and put her hands in his hair. "Hey, Seaweed Brain." Her voice was quiet but it was filled with emotion. 

"It's been awhile, love." He kissed her forehead.

"The nightmares got worse without you. I need to get better at being alone, you were only gone for two weeks and I had constant updates from Chiron but..." She trailed off, leaving her sentence unfinished and the tension dangling in the air. 

I decided to find a park bench and watch from afar. They exchanged a few more words and then they walked towards me. "So are the new campers safe? is anyone injured? how were the monster attacks? Holy Hades, Perce are you injured?" 

He grinned, he seemed amused by her concern. "Everyone is fine, we have one new Iris kid with a clawed leg but that's all the injuries of the new campers. And yes, I am fine, I got grazed by one of Mrs. O'Leary's cousins but it'll heal up soon, I just need to find some water." The girl breathed a sigh of relief and then grabbed his arm.

"Percy!! did you get blood on your jacket? I swear if you ruined another one I will murder you." She was looking up and down his arms and was clearly very worried, but was playing it off as anger.

He laughed again and shook his head, grabbing her hand and walking past me. They walked away and she laughed at something he said. I had to admit that they were an adorable couple.

Yo!!! I'm back from camp!I kinda just gave up on editing my old oneshots because it took too long and I lost inspiration while doing it. I wrote this chapter in like 45 minutes so it's super rushed and short!  I am sorry about that but I am so tired right now. I'm gonna go now! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please drop a vote!!