The Jammed Locker: Part 1

I had just finished PE and was in the changing room with the rest of my female classmates. I got undressed and put my gym clothes in my locker with my regular clothes while I showered.

After I finished my shower I took my pink towel off of the top of my stall where I had hung it and wrapped it around myself and went to my locker to retrieve my clothes. I was putting in the right combination but the locker wouldn't open. The lock was completely jammed and I had no way of getting my clothes out. I tried to ask a few of the other girls for help but none of them really seemed to care.

After about 5 minutes almost everyone was completely dressed and I was standing there in a towel. A few girls even laughed at the prospect of me being unable to get my clothes out. I knew I had to get one of the gym teachers to help me get the lock off without anyone seeing me.

I opened the door and nervously stepped out into the hallway. I felt a cold tingle down my spine, it felt weird being naked in school. The bell hadn't rang yet so luckily there was no one around to see me. As I entered into the hallway of the main building I pushed open the two heavy wooden doors but as I went through my towel caught between them and suddenly I was standing there completely butt-ass naked.

I tried to pull my towel from between the doors but suddenly I heard two people walking towards me. I left my towel and sprinted round, the corner not wanting to be caught. Just as I thought things couldn't possibly get any worse for me, the bell rang.