The Jammed Locker: Part 2

As the bell rang I sprinted as fast as I could down the hall but as I turned a corner I ended up face to face with a guy in my class. He dropped his books and put his hands over his crotch. I tried to cover my modesty with my hands and nervously smiled to try and break the tension. Just then the many other classes coming down the hall saw me and all stopped in their tracks. There must have been about fifty people in front of me (including the guy from my class) and even more behind me that got a good view of my bare ass. One guy behind me yelled "Damn turn around!" and still covering myself with my hands I closed my eyes and turned around hoping it would all just be a dream.

Despite my eyes being closed I heard the gasp and laughter that followed. In an attempt to fake confidence I opened my eyes, stopped covering myself with my hands and sarcastically said, "Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer!" Just then I saw 50 mobile phones taking pictures of me. Humiliated, I quickly covered myself with my hands again and started pleading.

"Hey, I was joking!"
"Don't post those!"
"This isn't funny guys!"

I could already hear people typing captions as I pushed through the smaller crowd behind me out through the doors of the main building and back down to the showers where I could hide.