The Jammed Locker: Part 3

I exited the main building through the main entrance, which meant that while I managed to avoid the crowd blocking my way to the large wooden doors that led to the schools fitness department I was now outside completely naked.

As I stepped outside the door the concrete steps were smooth on my bare feet, a luxury I knew the rough tarmac would not afford me. I placed one hand over my vagina and attempted to cover both my boobs with the other as I nervously stepped down the steps. Luckily for me the front of the campus was usually empty during the day as nobody really needed to use it to get between classes.

I tried to run on my tip toes from the front of the main building to the front of the fitness department, which was attached to the right of it by the previously mentioned wooden doors. As I made my way past the main building I managed to stealthily avoid all the windows. Once I got to the end of the building without incident I dropped my hands and let off an instant sigh of relief. Laughing to myself a little to calm myself and try see the funny side of the situation, something only so easily done at a point of reflection as opposed to being gawked at naked by fifty people.

Suddenly my moment of relief was interrupted by what sounded like muted laughter. I was confused for a moment, wondering where the sound was coming from when suddenly I realised. I turned to my left to see I was now standing in front of the giant glass window of the school gymnasium, behind which was an entire class of students in tennis gear pointing and laughing at me. I felt like I was about to cry as I placed a hand on each of my boobs and raised one leg to try cover myself. I surveyed the faces of those laughing at me. I knew some of the guys from some of my classes and some of the girls were from the very same PE class I'd lost my clothes during.

In a panic I ran around to the side of the building, the entire class seeing me through the window as I did so. I entered through the side door and into the hallway, at the end of which I could see the two wooden doors with my towel wedged between them. I quickly ran over and pushed the heavy doors open, freeing my towel and allowing me to grab it and run back into the showers.

The room was still empty but with some of the belongings of the class currently in the gymnasium strewn about the floor. My feet had some small stones from the tarmac stuck to them so I rinsed them off in the showers and put my towel back on, deciding I would need to formulate a better plan to get something to wear.