𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞; 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞; 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧" I dump your ass "

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞; 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧
" I dump your ass "

     "𝐈'𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃" Max complained throwing herself onto her bed beside Alana who was reading a comic book intently. 

Alana closed the book and faced her best friend, "wanna skate?" she asked watching her friend's face light up instantly. 

"Now you're speaking my language" Max responded smirking as the pair threw on their beaten-up Chuck Taylors and grabbed their skateboards; Alana was never into skating before she met Max but the more she watched her best friend skate the more she fucked with it. 

They stood on the road with their skateboards in their hands, "your house?" Alana asks knowing that Max's house is at the end of the hill, which had a decline. "My house" Max confirmed smirking at Alana who nodded. 

The pair skated down the hill and ended up at Max's house without falling off which surprised Alana; she was just getting used to the whole skating thing. "Watch this" Max said attempting to do a trick but before she could land it the skateboard rolled away from her, "shit" she commented as Alana caught her arm. 

Her skateboard rolled down the road and came to a stop underneath someone's foot, "El?" Alana said letting go of Max's arm as the two glanced at one another. 

El walked closer to the pair who watched her intently, "Hi" she simply said standing in front of the pair. 

"Hi?" They chorused at the same time causing them to glance at one another again. "Can we talk?" El asked making Max's eyes widen and Alana smile softly nodding. 

"And then he said he -- he missed me. And then he just hung up" El ranted to the two girls as she sat on the bed with her head on Alana's shoulder as she filed her nails, Max paced in front of them nodding her head. "And then he just.. hung up" El finished sighing as she put her entire body on Alana. 

"He's a piece of shit," Max said angrily, Alana smirked as she watched her friend's cheek match her face. "What?" El pondered furrowing her eyebrows.

"Mike doesn't have jack shit to do today, and his Nana obviously isn't sick" Max stated as if it was obvious, she rolled her eyes and scoffed at Mike's blatant lie.

"Period," Alana said nodding as she swung her arm over El's shoulder. "And besides I have proof. My mom and hers are practically best friends, she would've told me mom and my mom would've told me" she finished nodding her head.