𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

     𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 Max's radio as she bounced around the room singing along to the lyrics. Alana lay upside down, her upper body hanging off the bed as she read a magazine upside down. El was sitting on the bed leaning against the wall reading another magazine they bought from the mall. 

"Oh you found Ralph Macchio," Max said stopping her dancing to sit down on the bed beside Alana whose ears perked up at the name and she sat up beside Max, her hair disheveled. 

"Show me, show me, show me!" Alana yelled jumping up excitingly grabbing the magazine to look at the boy. 

"Macchio?" El pondered aloud looking at Max with an asmused face. 

 "Yeah Ralph he plays the karate kid" Alana informs her as El smiled brightly. 

"Hai-yah!" Max exclaims making the movement with her hands, El jumped back in surprise before laughing again.

"He's so hot right?" Max exclaimed fawning over him, El and Alana looked at each other and laughed. 

"Like steaming hot" Alana added excitingly. 

"I bet he's an amazing kisser, too" Max said sighing with a bright smile on her face.

"I know he is" Alana said flopping down on the bed besides El, she layed on her back staring at the posters on Max's ceiling. 

"Um, how? Tell me your ways" Max exclaimed shaking her friend who laughed and slapped her hands away. 

"He visits me in my dreams" Alana fawned making Max chuckle and roll her eyes hitting her with a pillow.

 "Is Mike a good kisser?" Max asked raising an eyebrow with a smirk, Alana laughed.

 "The juicy stuff" Alana joked laughing. 

 "I don't know. He's my first boyfriend" El said looking down with a warm smile -- she felt butterflies swarm her stomach. 

"Ex-boyfriend" Max corrects watching El's face drop considerably. 

"Hey, don't worry about it, okay? He'll come crawling back to you in no time, begging for forgiveness" Max said smiling making El look up with a semi smile. 

"I guarantee you him and Lucas are totally wallowing in self pity and misery right now. I wish i could see the look on their faces, priceless!" Alana exclaimed making El laugh before her eyes looked like a light bulb exploded in her head. 

"What is it?" Max asked softly smiling.

 "I can see them!" El exclaimed grabbing a headband from Max's chest of drawers and changing the radio's chanels. 

"What is she doing?" Alana whispered to Max who shruggd, "I dunno, but it looks cool"

El placed the headband on her face whilst Max and Alana sat on the bed watching intently with big smiles on their faces.

...

"Is it really gonna work?" Max said dangling her feet off the bed leaning forward intently awaiting Eleven's powers in action.

Eleven nodded and tied the handband in a knot behind her head.

"Holy shit this is insane" Max exclaimed whilst Alana sat there biting her lip and smiling brightly. "Max" Eleven said warningly.

"Yeah, quiet. Im sorry"

"What is wrong with me? what did i do wrong?" Mike asked Lucas whilst laying on the couch snacking on crisps.

Lucas rolls his eyes, "nothing"

Mike continues his rant, "What did i do wrong? What could i have done wrong?"

Lucas stands up and begins pacing whilst Eleven watches, "Do i have to go through this again?" With a grunt he continues.

"I can see them" Eleven tells Max and Alana who are on the edge of their seats, literally. "Holy shit thats fucked" Alana exclaims with a bright smile while Max jumps off the bed and on the floor next to El.

"What are they doing?" Max asks with an inquisitive tone. "Eating" El finishes with a tone of disgust. "Shocker" Alana says rolling her eyes falling onto El's bed.

Crunching echos in the distance as Mike continues to lay still. "I don't understand what i did to deserve this" He continues eating quite piggish.

Lucas stops and sits on the end of the couch, "Nothing. Nothing. That's my whole point. You are the victim here" He attempts to explain.

"I know. It's just why is she treating me this way?" Mike argues aggressively.

Lucas begins to aggressively rub his eyes , "I don't know, Mike--"

MIke cuts Lucas off, "What did i do wrong? What did i do wrong?!"

Lucas grows more aggressive, "Mike, stop. Relax, just relax. Okay? Stop asking rational questions"

Will stands in the corner watching the two boys argue over such bullshit knowing they are both in the wrong while setting up dungeons and dragons. "I know, i know, you're right. Because women act on emotion and not logic" Mike takes a dig at all women to exist.

Eleven stands there offended watching them talk, "Precisely. It's a totally different species" Lucas remarks making Eleven even more offended.

"They say we are 'species'" Eleven explains to Max and Alana who has now sat on the floor joining Max and El. 

"I'm sorry, we're what?!" Alana says with an angry tone.

"Emotion not logic" El finishes making Max and Alana look at each other in disgust. 

"What!" Max exclaims feeling the anger bubble inside her.

"Guys it's ready" Will says turning around after finally setting up dungeons and dragons. "Will not right now" Lucas said aggressively.

"They broke up with you. What else is there to talk about?!" Will exclaims holding his arms out to the side getting madder. "Tons" Lucas says stretching his arm out to make his point.

"Yeah. We are trying to solve the great mystery of the female species" Mike says making Eleven furrow her eyebrows.

"Well let me solve it for you. They broke up with you. It's your fault. Get over it" Will says rolling is eyes sitting down next to the game.

 "Will you don't understand Alana is different" Lucas says rolling his eyes making Will step back slightly.

"What do you mean?" He asks before he is cut off by Mike.

Mike belches really loud making Eleven make a face of disgust. The two of them chuckle while Will rolls his eyes and scoffs. "Dude, you can smell the nacho cheese" Mike says making Will groan in disgust and annoyance.

"I got that beat" Lucas says planning something.

"What?" "Oh no" "No Lucas, no" "no" the three boys say in disgust as lucas lifts up his leg and passes gas loudly making Eleven stumble back slightly in disgust.

Eleven rips off her cover and begins laughing loudly falling to the floor making Alana and Max confused. A car approaches outside making the three sit up and look at the door as Hopper walked in.