𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝" Billy fucked up "

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝
" Billy fucked up "

The girls lounged around on the floor reading a magazine that was perched in front of them, El threw her headband across the room and pretended she never touched it. 

"Do you knock? jeez!" Max exclaims rolling her eyes.

Alana scoffs, "almost knocked the bloody door down"

"yeah jeez!" El exclaimed copying Max's tone and words, she sounded like a toddler copying their mother -- Alana found it cute, she was learning how to be a teenager.

Hopper looked shocked at the pairing but his face revealed a relieved expression, "Oh hey. I'm sorry. I thought that uh--"

"Mike's not here" Max butted it with a small smirk as she looked down and flicked the page over to the next, Alana laughing swinging her arm over El's shoulder.

"Max and Alana wanted to have a sleepover," Eleven said looking at Alana for reassurance that's it's called a 'sleepover', she nodded and Eleven smiled warmly. "Is that okay?" she pondered looking at her Dad with an annoyed expression. 

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. You're parents know about this?" Hopper asked looking shocked and lost for words.

Max nodded while Alana pursed her lips. "Oh yeah, it's cool. Yeah. That's-- that's really cool" Hopper said making the girls look up awkwardly at the man.

"Did you need something?" Max asked.

Hopper breathes in, "Oh nono. I'll leave. I'll just let you... I'll just leave you"

"Did your dad just have a stroke?" Alana asked laughing as she rolled over onto her back staring up at the ceiling.

Eleven looked at her confused, "a stroke?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

Alana opened her mouth before closing it again, "uh never mind" she said putting her hands behind her head comfortably.

...  

"Don't you think this is a little I don't know, pervy?" Alana said sitting beside Eleven on her single bed.

Max scoffed, "no — we'll kinda. It doesn't matter because they'll never know," she said looking quite proud of herself, Alana scoffed a laugh.