Prologue: Rebel...Rebel against all!

Author here with a new story that I think most of you will enjoy!
GilbertPerales for coming up with the title for this story!

I live in a super powered society which we call quirks. 80% of the population has these quirks which can let them do many things. As more bagan to appear, society had transcended and with new laws too. Soon enough villians started to appear then heros had put them down. Although for the rest of the 20% were deemed quirkless meaning we had no powers in our DNA. Sadly I am in the 20%... But no matter what I'll walk forward to the path of being a hero! This is my journey...

(I'm skipping the school part because I know you want the good stuff am I right?)

Izuku walks under a bridge to get away from Katsuki Bakugo even if they were best friends from elementary, Izuku had always been picked on and bullied from his 'friend'.

Izuku continues to walk out of the bridge when a sewer pipe had busted scaring the boy.

Sludge: Finally I got away from him... If I knew he was here I wouldn't have stolen that purse!

The sludge turned around and saw Izuku...

Sludge: You might be scrawny but you'll have to do! So come here!

Izuku had been caught and was starting to lose his vision..

Izuku:*Not like this please! Someone! Help me! All Might!*

???: SSSMMMAAASSSSSHHHH!

The sludge villian had been blasted and splattered all over the wall...

Slap! Smack!

???: Wake up kid!

Izuku: Ow...it feels like I got hit by a trai- OH MY GOD IT'S ALL MIGHT!

All-Might: But of course it's me!

He says while he carefully puts the sludge villian inside a plastic bottle...

Izuku: Can you sign my noteboo- You already did! Thank you! This will be a family heirloom!

All-Might: Haha! Now excuse me young one but I need to go hand this villian into the police! This a farewell!

Time slows down and Izuku wants to know something and he wants answers...

He grabbed onto All-Might and was flying away...

All-Might looked down and saw Izuku holding on to him...

All-Might: I know that most of my fans are crazy but not this crazy! Let go!

Izuku: But if I let go I'll die!

All-Might: Good Point!

They land near a roof of a building.

All-Might: Now excuse me but I need to g-

Izuku: Wait! I need to ask!

Izuku puts his head down and yells...

Izuku: CAN A QUIRKLESS KID BECOME A HERO!?

All-Might had a shiver down his spine...

All-Might: I don't think yo-

Just then a cloud of dust surrounds All-Might and the only thing that came out was a scrawny unfit blonde male.

Izuku: Wha- Who are you!? Are you an Imposter!

Toshinori: No yo-

He spits out blood...