Chapter 2:

(A/n)
Hello! My apologies, I've been busy a lot lately since school is starting up for me. However, I can only write one chapter a week if not I can do two. Now I know why the reason you are here is to read, no?

Let's dive right in shall we?

~Last Time~

Futaba: It's a deal!

~Now~

Izuku: Futaba-chan?

Futaba: Hai Akira-kun?

Izuku: What is your quirk? Not trying to sound a bit outgoing but I like to know it if you please?

Futaba: As long as you tell me yours after then it's all good!

Izuku somehow by the power of the god's had gotten a notebook out of thin air.

Izuku: Go ahead.

Futaba sweatdropped and told him about her quirk.

Futaba: My quirk is called Technomancy. What it does it that I can control anything that is powered by electricity and machines. However the more I use it...I start to have a headache.

Izuku jotted down all of the information at mach 1 speed with his pencil smoking away while his glasses start to fog up.

Izuku: Perhaps you can use your headache to your advantage?

Futaba: How so?

Izuku: Imagine it like this- all the tension in your brain is built up right?

Futaba: Of course, but how does that help me?

Izuku: What I'm saying is that you can release all that built up tension onto something metallic.

Futaba: I'll try it out next time. So what is your quirk?

Izuku: It's kinda hard to explain... You know the anime JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

Futaba: Yeah... Wait don't tell me It's like a stand?

Izuku: In a way yes but I can only use it for so long. Although I prefer to call my quirk wild card.

Futaba: Wild card? Like a chance?

Izuku: It'll be easier if we attend UA... Wuich in turn are you going to UA?

Futaba: You know I will!

After a few cups of coffe and chatting along with each other. They said their goodbyes while Izuku walked back to his apartment.

Izuku: Okaa-san! I'm home.

Inko peeked over and saw her baby with his bag over his shoulder and a wearing a black attire.

Inko had noticed that Izuku started to wear black clothing a lot more lately. She paid no mind to it, however she has seen him with his blade, training in the way of close-combat and speed.

Inko: Icchan!

She went to her son and hugged him.

Inko: How was your day?

Izuku: Met a girl nothing special.

Did Inko hear that correctly? A girl? Her dear Icchan had talked to someone....a girl nonetheless.

Inko: A girl Icchan? Tell me about her.

Izuku: She's smart although she is a tad short, has wild orange hair and grey-silver eyes.

Inko: Sounds like a keeper.

Izuku had grew a tint of pink on his cheeks.

Izuku: K-keeper!?

Inko: *flashed a thumbs up* Yeah! A keeper!

~Meanwhile~

Futaba had arrived at her apartment. She unlocked her door and went straight to her collection of games. From the 90's to now, she had all the consoles. But when she went to push play on her controller she felt the urge to sneeze.

Futaba: Achoo!

Futaba: Someone must be talking about me...

~Back to the Midoriya Complex~

Izuku went to the kitchen while still keeping the pink hue on his face. He made a few cups of coffé, one for his mom and two for him.

Lately, he started to get a bit addicted to coffé. He digressed the thought and read a few books.

Continuing with his book which by turn was actually a manga called 'Mob Psycho 100'. He learned that the teenager had no emotion and was an esper.

He shook his head with a few underlining words.

'Overpowered Cliché but the protagonist has to lose something in order for power.'

However, he put himself in that situation as well so in turn he made himself OP as well.

He donned on his white mask and ripped it off calling forth Arsene, his trusty persona.

Izuku: I wonder... If he can boost my attacks like I did to save Kacchan can he also boost ranged attacks?

He pulls out a slingshot and shoots a paper ball. Arsene miraculously just added 4% more power into it to make it go faster.

Bullseye!

Izuku: This might be an intresting concept...

Sorry if this was short! I have school tommorow! I will publish another chapter when I have time! Until next time!