Chapter 5: Between one or another

Angel: Might be changing a few things...like the ship or maybe a love triangle. And yes, I'm adding Aigis in that love triangle. Anyways, on with the story!

"Don't fear death...only fear for how much time you have to spend with your friends...that's the answer to life. Right...Makoto or should I say Izuku?"

A girlish voice said with a figure that seems transparent.

He woke up with a cold sweat running down his head...

"Who was that girl? Why does she look so familiar? Who is this Makoto guy?"

Just then, he was back in the Velvet Room.

Igor: It seems as you have came across a paradox...or in this case an Android. She is...meant to be a protector for the last person she traveled and suffered with. She considers you the same as Makoto...

Izuku: But-

Caroline: Don't interrupt!

Igor:...She has the very same power you possess. The wildcard, the very power you are using to become a hero. And it seems she might appear soon. All I can tell you...she does have human emotions and has a specialized gun when Makoto used for summoning his persona. If she gives you this gun, dubbed the "Evoker", you can summon a persona that was used by Makoto himself.

Izuku: I thank you for this information Igor.

Igor: It seems time has passed by...see you next time.

"Soon we'll reunite! Just wait for me...I'll protect you...so wait..."

Izuku: Now my head hurts... Hopefully the pain will subside.

A loud knock was heard with a few heavysome breaths inbetween.

He opened the door as his mother came in with a envelope from UA.

Inko: It's here! It's here Icchan!

She gives him the envelope as Izuku tears one of the sides as a hologram appears.

Nezu: Hello there! I'm Nezu, the principal of UA! Am I a bear? A mouse? Or both? HAHAHA! Who knows?! *ahem!* Oh? It's timed? Alright... As you can see from the results of the written exam- you passed with flying colors! Now for the Hero Exam, you got 40 points which easily landed you in the Hero course, but that's not all Midoriya-san! There was another way of getting points! And that is...RESCUE POINTS! You saved a fellow examine from our mistakes. It rewarded you with an extra 40 points! From now on, Welcome to YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!!! By the way, you are in Class 1-A.

Izuku:...I did it...I can be a hero...!

Inko wipes her tears and hugs her son. It was a lovingly mother and son moment. From his despair with a power of the wild card and some support from his mom and Futaba, his dream became a reality.

"Always cherish the ones who support you..."

Izuku heard that same soft voice but to Inko, it looks as Izuku is caught in a daze.

Inko: Icchan? Are you okay?

Izuku:...huh? Oh..my bad. I'm still trying to process this...and I guess my brain went poof.

"Soon..."

Izuku: I'll be getting ready for tomorrow. Goodnight Okaa-san, I love you.

Inko: I love you too Icchan. Goodnight.

Date: September 1st, 2XXX

Izuku: I have every thing I need for today...Is there anything else?