Chapter 4: UA Exams

Angel: Ahhh! Persona 5 is so good! Who's your favorite waifu from P5? Mine is either Futaba or Ann!

Enjoy!

Today is the day of the exams, now you may be wondering...where is the training montage? It went something like this.

Month 1:

Izuku trained his mental capacity having trauma in a battle could be fatal. So he did this.

Month 2:

With his mental state in great shape, he can finally train his quirk to a certain amount of power to his blade.

Month 3:

Izuku had gotten more faster everytime he summoned Arsene. As of now, he can go 23 mph. It may not seem like much but it could make a difference.

Month 4:

Now this wasn't a part of his training, but he occasionally met up with Futaba. They hung out at the cafe shop telling each other how they were progressing. Futaba couldn't help it and told Izuku if she could modify his blade since she thought that the blade is bit inaccurate by a bit. With no hesitation, Izuku gave her the blade as she tinkered with it and in 10 mins she finished.

The blade was now coated in a black hue with a few red outlines glow. Izuku was generally impressed and kissed Futaba's cheek to which she blushed.

Month 5:

He had now about 37% control of Arsene's power. Whenever he snapped his fingers in his outfit, he could use Eiha. Eiha is useable when he doesn't want to summon Arsene. Eiha is a small red spark which causes damage over time even if it's just minimal. Now, when he uses Arsene with it, it's called Eigaon- it has more range and can keep enemies at bay, the damage is racked up over time like Eiha but stronger.

Now here he is, standing in front of the school of his dreams. Did I forget to mention he's wearing glasses now? Around him, you can hear a few people whisper.

Guy: He looks so...slick.

Girl: Oooh! He looks like a keeper!

Izuku: Uh...thanks I guess?

With that out of the way, he entered UA and sat in a designated room. Seeing as the written test was a breeze, it was only the physical exam that he needed to pass.

Upon getting his seat number, he ends up with, surprise-surprise! He sits next to Katsuki.

Katsuki: Tch...

Izuku justs sighs and pays attention to Present Mic while his glasses shine white.

Present Mic: NOW LISTEN HERE LISTENER-

(Gonna skip this part)

Izuku is seen walking out of the bus and goes to a clear area and stretches. Unknown to him, a few of the test examinees were looking at him with curiosity.

Izuku then snapped his finger and he changed to his combat clothes.

(Art is not mine. Imagine him with the mask on.)

A few of the spectators looked at him at suspicion. How did he change so quickly?

The gates then opened up as Izuku speeds through the crowd.

Present Mic: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! GO GO GO!

Izuku sees a 3 pointer ahead and takes his blade and slashes it to pieces.

'3 points...gotta find more robots...'

He then leaped into the air and saw two 2 pointers, he quickly draws his gun and shoots them.

'So far 7 points...'

(A few minutes later...)

Izuku: Alright...40 points should land me in the hero course.

He then heard screaming and a large slam. With his hero senses going through the roof, he dashed towards the ruckus.

When he got there, he saw a girl under debris.

???: Help me!

Izuku: Hold on! I got you! PERSONA!

Arsene came out with his wings spreading out.

Izuku: LET'S DO IT!

Izuku grabbed his blade and with the power of Arsene smashed the debris away. He picked up the girl and used a move he thought he would never use.

Izuku: Hold on tight! WINGS OF REBELLION!

They were then launched into the sky as wings donned onto Izuku. He glides through the air as the girl has her eyes shut.

Izuku: You can open them now. We're on the ground.

Ochako: Thanks...for saving me.

Izuku: No problem, now I got to finish this tin can.

And with that, he ran and flew again as he snapped his fingers unleashing Eigaon to the zero pointer. The poor tin can didn't stand a chance.

Izuku landed and presented himself like this...

(Without the blood!)

In a room with the heros watching the examiners.

Nezu: So much...money wasted...

Midnight: His stance at the end~ AHHH~!

Aizawa:...Cool.

All-Might: So much...POWER!

(Back with Izuku)

Izuku: And the dance has ended!

Ochako: That was so cool! What's your name?

Izuku: It's Izuku. But I prefer Akira if you don't mind. Yours?

Ochako: It's Ochako Uraraka! Pleasure to meet you Akira-kun!

Izuku: Likewise, now if you excuse me, I'll be going to a cafe. See you later!

(End Chapter! Oh dear kami! That took forever! See you next time!)