Chapter 6

Angel: Are you happy now Aigis and Futaba?!

Aigis/Futaba: Very much so!

Angel: Okay then, on with the story!

The last thing that Futaba saw was Izuku pointing the Evoker to his head. She wanted to scream and shout to tell him don't do it! But alas he pulled the trigger.

She heard a glass-shattering sound and a strong gust of air pushing her to the ground as she saw many of her classmates on the floor except Aigis and Aizawa. Izuku's head was seen tilted like he had shot himself with a real gun, seeing as it did have recoil.

Speaking of Izuku...his head was wrapped around memories of Makoto Yuki. The pain he felt, his pent up emotions and his fate. It was sad, quite unfortunate to someone who has lost everything only to remain a messiah just to protect the world from a god itself.

Izuku cried. He cried yet he smiled. He knows that after seeing all those painful memories of Makoto, he was still human and made many friends. The one who protected him, Aigis is seen holding Makoto's body telling him to rest and sleep. Other unknown figures pop up.

???: Yuki-kun/Yuki/Senpai!

These figures kept getting closer to Makoto as he smiles for the final time passing away on Aigis's lap. The sakura tree's leaves floated around drifting ever so slowly.

Izuku: So it's his power...Makoto's power.

Aigis: It is his power...he protected everyone just for us to live another day.

Aizawa: I don't know what you guys are referring to but get on with the throw already.

Izuku: My pleasure...Orpheus!

Orpheus grabs the ball and chucks it up into the air, he swung his arm as it soars toward the skyline.

Aizawa: 12...000 meters. Not bad...

Just as Orpheus went away a loud ringing noise ran inside Izuku's head. He collapsed right after making Aigis and Futaba to run to him.

*Inside his mind...*

Igor: Nice to see you again...Midoriya. It seems you have seen a past guest I have met before. That fellow was always so emotionless-

Igor got slapped by Elizabeth- another member of the Velvet room.

Elizabeth: I don't want to be reminded of Makoto-sama's fate! Even though it is a sin to love him!

Igor: ...

Izuku: So who is this Igor?

Igor: A guide who was helping Makoto out when he was...chosen. Her name is Elizabeth. Just like Justine and Coraline. She will be your guide on using the wildcard. But what is your fate?

Izuku: My fate...I don't exactly know.

Elizabeth: Don't worry Midoriya-san, you'll know soon enough!

Igor: See you next time...

*Back in the real world*

A few of Class-1 A's students are in the classroom speaking to each other about their quirks, likes, and the whatnot.

Kirishima: Oh man! So many manly people in here!

Mina: Is that so?

Split up from them is Iida and Ochako.

Ochako: Ne ne! I wonder when Akira-kun will be back!

Iida: Although, he was very tired and was crying. Did you see the pain in his eyes?