the day after

Natsus POV

I wake up and see Lucy sleeping peacefully in her bed. I grin kissing her forehead "We finished the mating.....but the season is still happening" I get up and see happy looking at a book "whatcha got there?" He looks at me grinning "its Lucy's diary, it says here shes had a crush on you for years, I bet she was real happy Last night" he snickers and I laugh "that's nice but I dont want a Lucy kick if she wakes up and finds us snooping"

He nods and puts the book back "you wanna get dressed your kinda butt naked" I laugh and put my boxers on going to Lucy's oven turning the fire on eating it for breakfast while happy eats some fish in her fridge. An hour later Lucy wakes up and takes a shower and when she exits she notices us watching TV "aaaaah, what are you two doing here? and why is natsu only wearing boxers!"

We laugh "did you forget last night luce?" She then turns red and goes and gets dressed letting me see her delicious and sexy body "ok, now, how is the rest of this month work?" I smile happily "we fuck every night" she then turns as red as erzas hair making me giggle "wouldn't that mean I would get pregnant with all of that?" I look unimpressed at her "it's called mating season for a reason luce"

She sighs "I guess so, I just was never that interested in making another family or gave it much thought" I just go and hug her "I bet our children will be the best out of all the slayers!!" I look at her smiling and kiss her "well if your feelin up to it, let's go to the guild" she nods "yah! I need to talk with mira and levy about this" I hold her hand and we go to the guild together

Lucy's POV

I walk in and go to levy who is reading a book about mothers and babies "hey levy, did you enjoy last night with gajeel?" Her face turns as red as erzas hair "y-y-yes......how about you?" I smirk "I dominated natsu so much" mira then pops in "so, you two ready to become moms?" I turn red laughing nervously "I-I guess?" Mira sighs "once me and kinana get too far in to work lisannas gonna have to do all the work and uuuuuuh"

I giggle "well I dont know what my landlord is gonna say about me being a lazy girl when I'm far in" "she might kick you out unless natsu does lots of high paying jobs" I sigh "you get to read to your hearts content ya little bookworm" levy smirks "and you must be able to work on your writing  alot lulu" we keep talking juvia joining us when she gets to the guild.

Authors side notes: that was a nalu chapter. Imma probably end this once I do all the ships after the first mate then do a final wrap up chapter. Anyways I'll see you all next time.