Chapter 1 Wakeup Phil's POV

I wake up to a knocking at my door. I groggily ask who it is, and Dan yells back, saying that I overslept.

"Dammit!" I say to myself while falling out of bed onto the cold carpet.

Dan hears the commotion and opens my door. He sees me lying on the floor tangled in blankets, and he laughs.

"Fuck you, Dan" I say as I get up. He always laughs at my misfortunes.

"I can't help it Phil" he responds, "you're just too cute when you're helpless."

Wait a minute, did he just call me cute? He couldn't have, he just likes me as a friend. Doesn't he?

Five minutes later, I'm in the shower pondering this morning's conversation. Surely Dan didn't mean to say cute... right? My thoughts are cut short by Dan's shout from outside the bathroom door.

"What the hell are you doing in there Phil?! I have to take a shower!"

I quickly turn off the tap and get my towel. I wrap it around me and step out of the bathroom.

"Finally!" Dan says, "I thought I would never get a chance to shower before filming!"

"Yeah, yeah. We all know I like long showers. Maybe you should have gotten in there first, asshole." I respond.

I walk down the hall and to my room to change. I pick out a lion shirt and black skinny jeans. By the time I am done changing, Dan is already out of the shower. I open my door to go downstairs, but I catch a glimpse of Dan with a towel wrapped around his waist. I can't believe he doesn't see me staring at him with my mouth hanging open. I suppose that is a good thing though, because I can't stop looking at his perfectly chiseled abdomen. Wait a minute. Did I just check my best friend out?! Holy crap! I don't like him like that! Do I?