Chapter 2 Breakfast Dan's POV

As I'm walking back to my room after my shower, I see Phil gawking at me out of my peripherals. I pretend like I don't notice, because that would be awkward. Does Phil like me? Probably not...

I throw on some black skinny jeans and a black shirt, my usual attire. As I walk downstairs, I hear Phil fixing himself a bowl of cereal and some OJ. I decide to start off the day on a good note to diminish the awkwardness of this morning.

"Hey Phil!" I cheerfully say.

"H-hey Dan"

"Do you want look at our Tumblr tags today?" I ask him.

"Sure" is all I get as a response.

I get my breakfast and eat it while setting up my laptop. By the time I'm done eating, my laptop is ready.

"Phil!" I yell.

"What?"

"I'm ready!"

Phil responds with "That's what she said."

"Dammit Phil!" I say, "It's not funny anymore!"

By then Phil is at my side on the couch and we're scrolling through the danisnotonfire Tumblr tag. As usual, there are the awesome drawings. And there are the drawings that give me nightmares. After about thirty pictures, we decide to move onto the amazingphil tag. We decide to stop after ten pictures on that one. Sometimes I really don't know about Phil's fangirls...

"D-dan?"

"Yeah?"

"D-do you want to look through the Phan tag?"

Shit. That tag is full of weird crap that I'd rather not look at... but I don't want to displease Phil. He is my best friend, you know.

"Sure" I hesitantly respond.

I type in "Phan" on my laptop and the first thing that comes up is a well drawn picture of Phil and I kissing. Okay, this isn't so bad. I can get through this. The next few pictures are pretty good. Then we come to a Phanfiction. It's called the Skin Fic. We read it together, and I can't deny that it kind of turned me on. I look towards Phil, and he has his hands over his eyes. I really can't help laughing.

"Shut up asshole!" Phil yells.

"I-I can't!" I respond, "You're just too cute!"

Motherfucking shit. Did I just say that?! As I'm contemplating whether Phil heard me or not, he leans over and says...

"You too."