Chapter 3 Surprise Phil's POV

Oh my motherfucking god. Did I just call Dan cute? There is an awkward silence until I suggest that we film a video.

"Dan?" I ask.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to film a video?" I sing to the tune of "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?".

"Jesus Christ, Phil." Dan responds while trying not to laugh.

"So that's a yes?" I ask.

"Sure" is all he says.

"I was thinking of filming a video of where we point out three of our scars and explain how we got them."

"Okay." Dan responds.

Since he said this, I respond "Okay" too. Dan's eyes start to water and he shoved me saying "NO MORE FEELS!!!"

***

We are editing our video when Dan says, "Do you want to go make lunch while I finish this video?"

"Yes," I respond, "what do you want?"

"Grilled cheese and biscuits!"

"Daaaannnnn"

"Grilled cheese and biscuits!" he repeats.

"Fine," I say with annoyance in my voice, "yours is going to be burnt."

I go to the kitchen to start preparing our lunch. I have the first grilled cheese halfway done when Dan appears and offers to help.

"You start getting the second sandwich ready." I order.

"Yes sir." Dan responds with a bow and mock salute.

Oh my god. He is so hot. What am I saying? I cannot have a crush on Dan! That would be way to awkward!

***

We are just putting our dishes away when the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it!" I shout.

I open the door to see a girl looking about seventeen years old. She just stands there with her mouth open until I ask her why she is here.

"You're Phil." She says.

"Yes I am, who are you?"

"You're Phil." She repeated. She then seemed to have a sudden thought, then she introduced herself as Dani.

I then say, "Hello Dani. Are you here for something?"

"Um... Uh..."

"Yes?"

"Ijustwantedtosayhowmuchyouguyshavemadeadifferenceinmylife!" She blurted all at once.

"Well, thank you." I said.

Then Dan came over to see what was taking me so long, and I could see how hard it was for Dani to restrain her inner fangirl. We talked or a few minutes, then she said she had to go. After we closed the door, Dan started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked, confused.

"You!" he answered, "You are just so socially awkward!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Maybe just a little..."

Dan's phone rang then. He talked for a little while, then he hung up.

"Fuckfuckfuck!"

"What?" I asked.

"We have a dinner reservation at the new restaurant!" He said, "And I totally forgot!"

"Wait, what?" I didn't know we had a reservation.

"It was supposed to be a surprise for you." he said, "It sounds like a good place to eat and I wanted to try it with you."

Oh my goodness. Dan made a reservation for the two of us at a restaurant. Alone. Together.