Chapter 7 Fights Phil's POV

I walk downstairs after attempting to talk to Dan. Why in the world is he so pissed? I ponder over this thought as a prepare a dinner consisting of a call to the nearest pizza delivery place.
***
Dan's POV
***
I hear the doorbell ringing. It must be Kanaei, she probably forgot her virginity in Phil's room. I groan and flop back onto my bed at the exact second Phil yells "PIZZA!"
"COMING!" I yell back.
I trot down the steps and into the kitchen where Phil already has plates, cups, and drinks at out. I choose my pieces, then head up to my room.
"Wait!" Phil calls.
"What?"
"Um..." He responds, "Do you want to watch American Horror Story?"
"With you?" I ask.
"Um, yeah."
"Then in that case, hell no."
I glance at Phil to see his grin fade almost immediately. I feel a slight tinge of regret, but hey. This is war.
***
Phil's POV
***
What Dan said really hurt. How could he ever say that to me? We're best friends.... Oh well. I end up watching AHS alone, and guilt eating a load of pizza. I turn off the television at two A.M., and head upstairs. I pause outside of Dan's door and hear him talking to someone.
"Hey Michael. It's Dan. I was wondering if I could stay at your place for a while, as Phil is being a fucking bitch. No, no. I'll explain when I get there. I can come tomorrow? Great. I should be there at least a few days. I really need to get away from Phil. Thanks man. Bye."
Click.
I burst into Dan's room in a tumultuous way.
"WHAT THE FUCK DAN?!?! I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS?!?!?!" I scream.
"WE WERE UNTIL YOU FUCKING GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!!!"
"WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH THAT?!?!?! I FOUND LOVE!" I shoot back.
"NO, YOU CRUSHED MY SOUL!" He screams.
"HOW DAN. HOW. I JUST FINALLY BECAME HAPPY!!!!!"
"BECAUSE MOTHERFUCKER, I LOVE YOU!!!!"
Absolute silence.
"What?" I ask.
Dan doesn't look at me. He slowly gets up and runs out the door, and I hear our front door slam. I run after him and throw open the front door to be presented with the image of Dan running across the street.
"DAN!" I yell.
He looks back and stops in the middle of the road just as a SUV comes barreling down the street. Dan slowly turns, as if he was in a dramatic love story.
"PHIL!!!" I hear him scream right before I hear the sickening crunch of splintering bone.