Chapter 15

Kidnap

Matthew's POV

Everything was how it's suppose to be. Alpha Anthony came back to duties and Luna Mia looks happy then ever that her mate was back to his normal ways. Although their relationship looks stronger, they talk more, they laugh more just like any mates should. After everything that happen with Joseph I think we could look forward to training and showing our Warriors how to handle danger head on. For right now it's at a standstill because Luna Mia wanted a party.

Something to help take off the distress that everybody's been feeling, and like Alpha Anthony does as he is told he agreed to it. So here I am hanging paper mache with strings on lights in the dinning hall. I'm not one much for decoration but if it keeps the Luna from ripping my throat out I'll be please to help any way I can. I looked at the unfinished ones and I decided that I had enough but the Luna was right behind me tapping on my shoulder.

"Mister, we are not done here. There's still eight more to put around." she said.

I turned and looked down. "You know for being short you seem like a dragon then a wolf." I said taking the other paper mache from her hand and dragging the ladder to the other side before I could hear the earful she had for me.

"I heard that."

"I know I said it directly to your face." I said shaking my head and climbing up, placing the paper mache on the hook. Everything was coming together as I look around, the DJ was checking his equipment while his friend was fighting with all the cables that he seemed to tangle up after bringing everything in. I jogged over and helped also just to lighten up everybody mood today.

"Thanks Beta Matthew." he said after placing the Portable Dual-Deck DJ Controller down.

"Yeah, no problem. Just trying to help the most I can." I said as I felt my body shiver and I looked around until my eyes landed on my mate, Ann. I smiled because now I found my other half, she was currently helping Luna Mia out with the decorations of the tables. Eric and Christy took over placing the other paper mache up. As I help and finished up with all the equipment I went over to Eric and as he was on the ladder and Christy was giving him the decoration I decided to shake up the ladder a bit, to which Eric looked at me with a glint in his eyes.

"I'll get you for that, Matt." he said while Christy smirked at me. I jogged away before Eric's foot hit me on my head. I turned and stuck my tongue out at him. "You're such a big baby."

"Aww, are you sad that my mate took my attention from you." I cooed back at him as I turned and came up behind Ann. I took in her scent and my arms went automatically around her. She jump a little bit but relax once she felt that it was only me.

"Matt, are you helping." She said.

"I sure did, sweetie pie. I helped the Luna and then went and helped the DJ." I said kissing her neck to which she lean in more until the Luna hit my arm.

"Beta Matt, not here. This is not your room."

"Well in that case can Ann and I be excuse then, Luna." I smiled at her.

"You may." I grab a hold of Ann's hand and rush her out the room. Looking everywhere to see if anyone is around. I pushed Ann towards a wall and kissed her.

"Matt, what's wrong?" Ann's worried voice stop me on my tracks. I came to realized that I was scaring her.

"Am I scaring you, Ann." I whisper kissing her head and holding her close. Making myself sway side to side with her. Holding her is like holding your other half's heart in your hands and knowing that you have to protected it at all times.