Guns N Roses Preference #1

When the Guys Come Over

Slash:
When Slash brings the guys over (which is quite regularly) you both have a ball. You're right in there, as one of the guys, drinking and smoking with them. You're no different then any other guy, but they all love you the most. It's always a competition between you and Slash to see who can get drunker faster, it's usually you as you can hold your alcohol pretty well. Slash absolutely adores the fact that you love being around his band mates. In the morning you both try to tend to each others hangover, but you always end up falling asleep together on the couch.

Axl:
When Axl brings the guys over, you tend to stay away from the obnoxious five. They're loud and annoying, and you much prefer to sit quietly in your room with a bottle of jack and a good book. You don't go out of your to avoid them, just much prefer your own company. Axl knows you like having your space, and respects that, but he always tries to coax you out into the main room, and sometimes you do fall victim to his tactics. The next day Axl is always hungover, so tending to him is like tending to a sick child, but you don't mind.

Steven:
When Steven brings the guys over, you always end up cooking for them. No matter what time of day, if the band is over, you're at the stove. Steven is always so grateful as he can't cook, nor anyone in the band. By popular demand, it's usually always grilled cheese sandwiches, but you didn't complain, you love these guys with all your heart, and would do anything for them, plus it's grilled cheese sandwiches, a gift from heaven. As you cooked, Steven would regularly come wrap his arms around your waist even and say "taste test" and would open his mouth for you to feed him.

Duff:
When Duff brings the band over, its after they get back from tour or from playing a show. It's just tradition. All of them hot and sweaty but full of adrenaline. You have a designated 'after playing fridge' as Duff calls it, stacked with a large variety of alcohol. After tour you demand all of them take showers as you wash there clothes. Once they get out, you usually apply face and hair masks to them, as they haven't taken much care of their appearances on tour. At first they hated it, but now, secretly they all love it. Duff always tells you how lucky he is to have you take care of him.

Izzy:
When Izzy brings the boys over it's almost always during the day, while you're at work. It's not that you don't like his friends it's that he knows they will hit on you every chance they get and Izzy doesn't want to have to explain to the record company why Slash can't play because of a broken arm. Izzy is very protective of you in that sense. Usually the guys are gone, or just leaving, by time you get home, but the house is a complete pigsty, bottles and cans and needles and bags are everywhere. You are usually stuck cleaning the mess, but occasionally Izzy helps. Once he sobers up, he always ends up getting you an apology gift for having to deal with the mess. You don't mind cleaning it all, just wish that he would help more often.