Mötley Crüe Preference #1

He Finds Out You're in the Hospital While He's on Tour

Vince:
As Vince is gone you end up getting a really bad stomach bug, which causes you to be hospitalized for two weeks. You don't like to bother Vince on tour so you don't tell him, but your mother ends up telling him. He calls you flustered and angry, he yells at you until you start to cry as you hate when he yells, then he softens up. He calls you everyday to make sure you're doing well, and he sends gifts upon gifts.

Tommy:
While Tommy is away, you manage to break your femur falling down the stairs. You get your friend to drive to the hospital and undergo intense care, as you were the fiancée of Tommy fucking Lee. Once all the doctors and nurses leave, you phone him up while laying in bed with a smile plastered in your face. You laugh while telling him the news but he doesn't seem to find the humour in your predicament. He flies out as soon as he can, and comes to the hospital asap. Tommy was great about it though, he tended to your every need, and carried you all around you home.

Mick:
While Mr. Mars is living it up on tour with the boys, you don't have as good of luck yourself. One night you were walking home from a bar in a sketchy hood area known for its gang activity. Anyways you were walking and got shanked, and someone pinned you to a wall and broke your arm. They took your purse, your necklace, and your guitar. Someone finds you and takes you to a hospital. As soon as your left alone by doctors, you call up Mick in a frenzy. You start to cry, as you realize they stole the guitar Mick had given you three years ago, which he said he didn't care about it as long as you were okay. Luckily tour was almost over, and Mick comes home. You were now more pissed than sad as you couldn't play guitar with a broken arm.

Nikki:
Nikki is gone and you end up getting in a horrendous car accident. You were unconscious for days, and had broken multiple bones in your body, and ended up with a collapsed lung. When Nikki heard, it was miraculously during a performance. He immediately ran off stage and demanded that he fly home to you. You were in critical condition but made an immaculate recover whilst unconscious. Finally you woke up and Nikki was there by your side all those nights. He was crying with his head in his hands as you woke up. You couldn't bringing yourself to move or even talk, so instead made a hissing grunting noise and caught his attention. He looks up to  see your familiar smile which causes a flood with relief. He goes on and on about go he thought he lost you as you listen intently.